• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Apparently rumours that Sasha/Charlotte will be inside HIAC.
Hope so. Not necessarily because I think it would add a lot to the match (though tbh they have probably squeezed nearly all of the mileage out of straight singles matches between the two now), but because of what a green light would represent.

Would be a big vote of confidence for the women, given that the policy line up to now has generally been that weapons etc... must be kept as far from the women as possible for fear of blood etc...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He's already talking loads about other stuff as well, most of it dirge. Strikes me that the only reason he is there is to drum up interest in his reality show. His on screen character is pretty pointless and has been a big disappointment.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WWE have bought TNA's tape library,apparently. Best thing for both companies, WWE gets more network stuff and tna gets a bit of cash to survive a little longer.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, not sure that is the best thing for TNA tbh. The vid library is literally the only asset they had that was worth a damn. The amount of revenue they could lose out on as a result of losing it is probably substantial. Moot point I guess, as they would probably be dead in the water without the sale anyway, but in many ways it would probably be best for them if they just died. End the misery.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, not sure that is the best thing for TNA tbh. The vid library is literally the only asset they had that was worth a damn. The amount of revenue they could lose out on as a result of losing it is probably substantial. Moot point I guess, as they would probably be dead in the water without the sale anyway, but in many ways it would probably be best for them if they just died. End the misery.
They were in a situation where they literally couldn't afford a ppv just a few days ago though. It kills them as a brand, but apparently Corgyn is looking to revamp the whole thing and go for a fresh start anyway. It's not going to work but at this point, those few million they get from wwe could be a temporary life saver.

Also, we potentially get more AJ/Joe/Daniels/Angle matches on the network. Not to mention all those Steiner promos. Gold.