• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think it might have literally every match of his career. it's 40gb. I've barely watched any of it. I remember seeing a Cesaro version, which because it contains WWE stuff, was about 80gb or something

Roaring Elbow

Cricket Spectator
Hmm, maybe I should have invested in an external drive, rather than just delete files.... you never know when you'll have a need to watch an Ahmed Johnson shoot interview.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Aw yissss does anyone remember him in WWF Warzone on PS1?

Hahaha, never actually seen that. I only played Warzone on the N64 without the live vid footage. I enjoy how, amusing fake subititles aside, I genuinely didn't understand about 50% of what he said. He was basically Scott Steinering before Scott Steiner.

On a related note, looking back, the WWF Warzone/Attitude games on the PSX and N64 were absolutely terrible. I can't believe that anyone, even at the time they were released, anyone thought they were any good. the THQ WCW/NWO World Tour/Revenge games absolutely crapped all over them.

Edit: Also I love how on the box of WCW/NWO Revenge there's a pic of Hogan, Goldberg, Nash, and... Raven... Not quite sure wtf that was all about.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Worth noting that Cena got a good (well, better than usual at least) reaction last night. More cheers than boos, and Ambrose got booed pretty heavily for attacking Cena at the end, which about a year ago would never have happened.

Edit: The Cena/Ambrose/Styles promo was excellent though. Really thought it was top notch.

Last edited:

Spikey

...I kinda want to steal that hard drive
dude we can just met up some time and you can borrow it and copy what you want

Spikey's a pro. All my wrestling videos are in one massive, messy, un-co-ordinated folder.
well my one was a massive mess until I cleaned it up. I needed the USB hub because it was literally over 3 external hard drives plus poorly named folders. got everything after awhile

Hmm, maybe I should have invested in an external drive, rather than just delete files.... you never know when you'll have a need to watch an Ahmed Johnson shoot interview.

thank god I haven't gone down the shoot interview hole (beyond some kevin steen.owens show stuff). i feel like one Kevin Nash shoot and I'll be changed forever

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Also, on the subject of that SD promo, when Cena is in the zone he is so ****ing good. His comedy promos are incredibly dire, and sometimes his attempting to be angry promos just come across as lame attempts at trying too hard, but when he's just being a bit of an asshole he is so entertaining.

Spikey

Worth noting that Cena got a good (well, better than usual at least) reaction last night. More cheers than boos, and Ambrose got booed pretty heavily for attacking Cena at the end, which about a year ago would never have happened.

Edit: The Cena/Ambrose/Styles promo was excellent though. Really thought it was top notch.
Depending on how they exactly play it, Cena in his pursuit for the record (or equal record or whatever) could get baby face reactions throughout. It helps that he's already had this two year run when he's been a bit quiet. People will be more receptive now I think. I'd rather he not do it at this year's WM though. AJ pinning him again at WM and then maybe a 3rd "win or leave smackdown" at Summerslam could be a good story?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I thought Dean was a bit better in the promo too. I loved AJ chilling on the ropes
Yeah I thought both of them were very good actually. For once things actually came across as being quite spontaneous and not micromanaged. Organic.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Ambrose calling Cena a lazy part-timer was awesome. Also loved when Ambrose said that Cena "couldn't even beat that chump at Summerslam" and AJ just nods and gestures like "good point Dean, you got him there".

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I think it'd be ideal if the chase for the 16th stuff pushed Cena almost into a tweener category. I mean, he's never going to full-on turn heel, but if things started hinting that he'll do anything​ to get that 16th world title, it could make the whole storyline very interesting.