• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Niall

International Coach
Shame Samoa Joe isn't on the main roster tbh. I'd love to see Brock vs Joe, though I suppose it probably wouldn't have a lot of mainstream appeal.

Brock vs AJ w/the Club on the other hand... Would love to see that too. But AJ needs to start winning again or he's toast.
Cesaro v Brock is still a dream match, but unfortunately Cesaro would need a lot of good booking for him to be creditable for the match.

It be absolute hell of a match though.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ospreay won best of the super jrs, thereby ensuring England wins at least one trophy this summer

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Was there some significance to the 6th MITB match? I didn't quite get the reference there. Unless it's the fact that Swagger actually cashed in on Jericho.

Mike5181

International Captain
Well it's been awesome so far. Andrade looked impressive, except for his entrance attire (wtf was that?).

Gable/Jordan vs. The Revival has been great so far, but that's to be expected. These are definitely my two favourite teams in the WWE at the moment.

Athlai

Not Terrible
there's an a takeover today and we've not talked about it at all
Yeah I think a few too many guys were moved to the main roster and the established guys are basically doing rematches. Haven't enjoyed NXT that much lately.

Niall

International Coach
WWE Results | www.wwe.com

The European NXT tour is wrapping up soon, Finn would be a big draw here and obviously his presence massive for the Irish gigs especially in Dublin as the O2 which is a pretty big stadium.

It makes sense that once that is done, he would be called up, MITB would be a bit of a rush, but could happen.

I'd be astounded if he wasn't at Summerfest though.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
don't have time to write a long post on it, but in hindsight, the title change of the house show was something of a botch. it certainly took some of the story/heat out of this match