• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Will no doubt form the new Kaientai with Hideo Itami.
Personally, I would love a comedy gimmick who were highly feared in the singles division - it would be awesome. Kinda like what The New Day would have been if they weren't constantly defeated in everything other than tag-title matches.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Personally, I would love a comedy gimmick who were highly feared in the singles division - it would be awesome. Kinda like what The New Day would have been if they weren't constantly defeated in everything other than tag-title matches.
Sorry Manee, but this sounds horrible. This type of fusion just never seems to work in practice for anyone. Can you think of one top guy in living memory whose main thing was comedy? I certainly can't. That's not to say, of course, that it's not possible that it ever could work for somebody, but if I was going to think of a way to totally ruin Nakamura's character this would probably be it.

Niall

International Coach
Get ready for how they book Naka.
I dunno man, I am pretty confident with him, the hardcore crowd will obviously love him, but I think kids and casuals will like him, the dude has got so much charisma, it would take some horror booking to ruin him when called up on the main roster.

Niall

International Coach
Vince McMahon though.
true!

But to be fair he has not been signed purely for "workrate" the dude is loaded with charisma which should get him over with the masses. They could mess him up, but they really shouldn't.

We are getting a Ric Flair 30 for 30, the series has lost some steam recently, but that could be absolute fantastic.

411MANIA | More Details On Upcoming ESPN 30 For 30 On Ric Flair

and an XFL one also:D

ESPN developing 30 For 30 documentary on the XFL

Both should be good fun.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, I've no doubt that if they let him be himself he'll be a success. I just don't trust them to do that.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm attending the last taped Smackdown in July before it goes live. Not sure if that means it will be great or horrible. Rumours of a draft occuring. Fingers crossed.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
quite a step up from doing nothing but talk about wwe to doing your own indie promotion

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
If they keep them on one show only it will probably be ok imo. It's only when you get two world champs on the same show every week that the whole thing goes down the pan. One title inevitably gets devalued.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Thoughts on Foley podcast interview with Shane? Was good imo.

Most interesting thing is the difference in body language / demeanour between Foley and Shane. Genuine respect/admiration coming from Mick IMO, whereas Shane is just a cool cat.

Get the feeling Austin would have been much more bold.