• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, that just reminds me of this. Must have been from around the same time:

Just love how Jerry Lawler is legit cracking up, and the crowd absolutely boos the hell out of Rock towards the end. Amazing.
Aye, if you knew anything about basketball that Kings jibe was so on point.

Just listening to these clips; it's insane how over everyone was back then.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, that just reminds me of this. Must have been from around the same time:

Just love how Jerry Lawler is legit cracking up, and the crowd absolutely boos the hell out of Rock towards the end. Amazing.
This and that epic promo he did in Toronto were the two best things Heel Rock ever did.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hey remember when Austin just quick the WWE randomly and Triple H and The Rock kept saying he "took his ball and went home".

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Rock's promos with Michael Cole, Kevin Kelly and Coach were always great. The time he got Coach to sing Barry Manilow and dance the Charleston were amazing.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Off topic, one thing that really **** me about WM 18 was that they kept describing Hogan vs. The Rock as wrestling's past vs. wrestling's future.

FFS it was past vs. present. That **** me so much.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, the use of the word "future" particularly made no sense as I think that was about the time that the Rock stopped working full-time.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rock's promos with Michael Cole, Kevin Kelly and Coach were always great. The time he got Coach to sing Barry Manilow and dance the Charleston were amazing.
Is that the one where he casually told him to bend over and kicked him off the screen? Get your monkey ass out of the rock's picture :lol: