• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
feel like that if this is the match you want Sami to have, you could have picked someone stronger than Stardust
Yeah or at least have Stardust look moderately threatening lately. Worst match of the night.

Well the Lesnar match may have been worse.

Niall

International Coach
We are getting a big angle here folks with so much time left, Dean wins, but we get some sort of smoke and mirrors afterwards.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I guess it would have actually be a good time for a Kane or someone. I dunno. Someone more heel I guess. Maybe even Bubba Dudley? The problem is with the actual booking (Underdog Zayn! Have him be dominated for a long time! But the comeback and win!) imo. But then Stardust being the guy dominating is crazy. A more even match in the early stages should have happened. The crowd didn't want to see Zayn get dominated, and def not by Stardust

Niall

International Coach
I guess it would have actually be a good time for a Kane or someone. I dunno. Someone more heel I guess. Maybe even Bubba Dudley? The problem is with the actual booking (Underdog Zayn! Have him be dominated for a long time! But the comeback and win!) imo. But then Stardust being the guy dominating is crazy. A more even match in the early stages should have happened. The crowd didn't want to see Zayn get dominated, and def not by Stardust
Someone the fans give a **** about would be a start. And I say that as someone who has a lot of time for Cody.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Someone the fans give a **** about would be a start. And I say that as someone who has a lot of time for Cody.
I was really hoping it would be Neville. The wind was taken out of me when it was Stardust.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Possibly the worst Raw of the year.

Ziggler's story and match was cool though. Ziggler vs. Steph is a kind of cool slightly meta feud.

So we have a WM of

Shane vs. Taker - HIAC
Roman vs. HHH - WWE Title
Ambrose vs. Lesnar - Streetfight
New Day vs. LON - possibly 3 v 3?
Ryback vs. Kalisto - US title
Becky vs Charlotte vs Sasha - Divas Title
KO vs. Sami Zayn vs. Miz vs. Neville (injured now?) IC title Ladder match
Y2J vs. AJ
The remaining heel divas vs. the remaining face divas
Battle Royal

with a wildcard Ziggler match/interference of some kind

edit: oh Usos vs. Dudleys is a thing.

The big tag Divas match and Usos vs. Dudleys sound like they've sorted the pre-show.

Kick us off with the Battle Royal

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Feel bad for Reigns TBH. Brought that intensity we've wanted for yonks.... but it was brought out on a HHH who just cleanly beat Ziggler in a hell of a battle. Stone Cold or The Rock could've pulled a beating off like that as the face but Roman is neither.

I'd forgive it all if we get Roman finally losing it at WM and his friends/family can't stop him and he just wails on everybody in his rage.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
So the two main matches in mania have old people, a non wrestler and a craps wrestler. The only thing which looks good in the mania card is Brock v Ambrose. After a solid raw last week, this was just dire. Why are new day fighting with another bunch of heels. Where is the money in the bank match and why is the ic match full of so many people. Give me a KO v Sami Zayn one on one. Give me a Miz v Dolph good old retirement match. So many things wrong with that Mania card.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Reigns isn't a crap wrestler, he's a legit serviceable main event talent.

He's a crap character.

New Day are also pretty clearly transitioning to face, just naughty faces like when Los Guerreros turned back on the day. They cheat still but they've got #fightingspirit.

Also getting rid of Miz or Dolph? Awful idea, and the MITB match has been gone for years.

Would prefer a KO singles match but they probably want to keep all the good workers in one spot fest match like last year and want to milk the Zayn vs. KO feud as much as possible so will save it for a while.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
- New Day are the tag champs and there are so many tag teams. Would have preferred them defending their titles. Maybe a four tag team winner takes all.

- Don't have Miz v Dolph in retirment match. Bring them in a money in the bank with other wrestlers. Miz v Dolph was interesting though. Maybe not WM interesting.

- I would like to not see so much talent in an IC match. I think they can milk the rivalry of KO and Zayn had they put it on WM a lot more actually.