• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Raven was gun but he was never going to really fit in the WWE. Just did not tick any of the boxes.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah they could have made it work. He'd have been awesome if he was in the WWF at the time he was in WCW, i.e. 97/98. They'd have let him make some badass promos.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah they could have made it work. He'd have been awesome if he was in the WWF at the time he was in WCW, i.e. 97/98. They'd have let him make some badass promos.
Maybe, in fact probably. But by the time he showed up the window was closed imo. The Attitude era was winding down, and they were properly entering the "sports entertainment" mode of doing things. By the time he was on board there wasn't really a spot for him to fill, hence why he ended up commentating on Heat, I guess. His debut was gun though tbf.

Mike5181

International Captain
He got treated badly because he was a wcw guy and he'd already pissed a few people off in the wwf back when he was Johnny Polo. He wasn't exactly in his prime though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Had forgotten how amazing this was as well:

I'll make your ankle hurt....hands off the merchandise...wooooo!

:laugh: