• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

indiaholic

International Captain
After her promo when she was climbing down the stairs a fan booed her in her face and her smirk showed that she had owned the arena for those 7 minutes.

I know I sound like a Bieber fangirl but I absolutely loved it.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Really liking how we have many tag teams now. Its actually fun watching these matches now. New Day v Y2AJ was fun. I can see Y2J and AJ having a feud with a lot of heat in the future. Stephany mentioned Marty Zannetty a few weeks back. They might try to do the same thing again and use the feud to elevate AJ Styles further.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Tag division will get even better when Enzo and Cass and Gable and Jordan come up. Could have a seriously great tag division soon.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Really liking how we have many tag teams now. Its actually fun watching these matches now. New Day v Y2AJ was fun. I can see Y2J and AJ having a feud with a lot of heat in the future. Stephany mentioned Marty Zannetty a few weeks back. They might try to do the same thing again and use the feud to elevate AJ Styles further.
I reckon we get the tag title match at the special and one turns on the other for a Wm match

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Is the Ambrose v Triple H a bit random? They have different matches at Mania, so this little story line they have right now is fun.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Is the Ambrose v Triple H a bit random? They have different matches at Mania, so this little story line they have right now is fun.
Yeah it'll probably be a bit annoying when it ends but it's entertaining for now. Helps to get around Lesnar not necessarily being there all the time and Roman recovering from his nasal surgery. Hoping Ambrose has it won and Lesnar comes out and destroys him personally.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's funny, I saw people say "well obviously Brock will cost Dean the victory" and yeah he probably will, but logically Brock should want Dean to win, meaning their match at WM would be for the world title. But there's one guy who isn't in the match who would want to keep the title match featuring the same people .......

Spikey

Obviously they're not going to tun Roman on a Network special though. But man, if they did

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's funny, I saw people say "well obviously Brock will cost Dean the victory" and yeah he probably will, but logically Brock should want Dean to win, meaning their match at WM would be for the world title. But there's one guy who isn't in the match who would want to keep the title match featuring the same people .......
Did Reigns win the right to face HHH or a title shot?

I know it's wrestling but

Athlai

Not Terrible
Did Reigns win the right to face HHH or a title shot?

I know it's wrestling but
As per Raw, Dean is implying if he won Roman would be entitled to the title shot at WM.

think the line was "...now Roman has won a title shot at Wrestlemania.... but they never said it had to be against you"

(they totally did though)

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Ambrose vs. Lesnar as the opener for the title. Ambrose vs. Reigns as the close for the title. Roman turns to get the win and 'steal' the belt. Make it happen.

Spikey

The special definitely seems like the right time for the Y2J turn to happen. If you were to do a Roman turn on it, it'd have to be as a hooded figure sort of thing, with the actual reveal happening on Raw. You wouldn't have to make the same compromise with a Y2J turn on the special

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
What may happen:

At Raw: Triple H beats the hell out of Ambrose. However, Ambrose can't be pinned no matter what. Triple H finally becomes frustrated, hits Ambrose with chairs, sledge hammer etc.

Next Raw: Ambrose says that he was right, Triple H couldn't beat him. Triple H tells him that if he can beat Brock, he can have his title shot v him at the same event. Winner to face Roman for the title. This would see Ambrose in three matches at mania. Would go with his persona of craziness, I guess. I would be more inclined towards a triple threat till this point. However, with Amrbose saying the Roman Reigns title shot does not have to be v Triple H, the other option seems possible. Mania would be crazy if this happens.

I wonder who Bray White will face. Excited to see how the mania card will shape up.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
HHH isnt fighting Ambrose at WM. Last week heel HHH beat down babyface Reigns and was cheered. WM main event and long term WWE plans, as currently booked, do not work unless Reigns is over as a face. He isnt so WWE had to do something and has interjected Ambrose who is loved by everyone. He will get the **** beat out of him and be treated like ****. That will hopefully have the crowd turn on HHH and sell Reigns as the babyface hero when he gets vengeance on HHH for the way he treated his 'brother.' It will not work but they are not getting away from this storyline and are pulling out all the stops to make it work.

Ambrose is only in this feud to help sell HHH as the heel and Reigns as the face.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
With how good the recent main events of WM have unfolded I wouldn't be surprised if there is a swerve, but the only people who know what the real plan is at the moment are probably Vince and Hunter.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
There has been a few views I have heard about how the attitude era is back. We are seeing a lot of aggression ahead of Mania and I guess they will continue that for a while given the ratings were going down till a month or so back. I don't think a lot is going to change even with Shane back. This is the wwe, afterall. I can see the product being a bit better though as they try to get ratings up. The psychology can be that the attitude era was big for wwe. I hope we see more action and less blood though. Just putting more blood doesn't translate to great story telling always.