• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Agent TBY

International Captain
Not a single "Woo" or "What a rush" mention.

I am disappoint.

Always loved the Rock's theme from 2000-ish though. Really had that big match feel to it. The screeching guitar that came in around the time he was doing his pose on the turnbuckle was enough to send shivers down your spine.
For some reason I always liked his '98 and early '99 themes better. The latter especially was far too short-lived.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Didn't want to name them all peeps, wanted people to join in!

Another one: Its time. Its time. ITS VADER TIME

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Did Sledger actually say the run DMc version of the Dx music was good?

That's worse than his CC posting if so

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
For some reason I always liked his '98 and early '99 themes better. The latter especially was far too short-lived.
So many childhood memories of watching RAW and Smackdown and hearing it play to end the show, with JR delivering a "...and the Rock is left standing tall...What next for the McMahon/Helmsley faction?" type comment to close things out.

Man, them were the days.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Re-watching RAW and Orton said he and Cena was on par as Bret-Hbk and Rock-Austin. Anyone think it's at that level?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
"Break the walls down" always gets me excited no matter what. His original debut was so ****ing good. Best moment is at 1:40. That woman does the pose, screen flashes Jericho, crowd goes nuts, and there's Jericho with the pose. Absolutely beautiful.

Entrance themes for most wrestlers these days just sound generic for some reason. Bray Wyatt's is the only one I enjoy.
Everything Jericho is so gun. WAFG.

And on the newer themes, Jim Johnson has moved into the film score side of things and left the theme music behind. The impact that guy had on the WWE is so, so underrated IMO.

Still reckon this is the best pro wrestling entrance I've seen, tbh:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Re-watching RAW and Orton said he and Cena was on par as Bret-Hbk and Rock-Austin. Anyone think it's at that level?
Not for me, no. It's a longstanding and good rivalry, sure, but I don't think it belongs in the same bracket as those you have mentioned.