• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Wrestling Superstar Axl Rotten Dies, Aged 44

Sad news, but I guess the fact that one of the first things I thought upon hearing the news was that I was surprised he wasn't dead already kind of says it all. Not a huge fave of mine by any means, but I can remember enjoying his matches when I got hold of a load of ECW tapes in the mid/late 90s. RIP.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was just watching neville-zayn from nxt takeover and hey remember when Neville was a thing?

ROH appear to be making some production set upgrades. I watch it every week on their website as it is, but I'll be very happy if the lightning improves

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Her appearances on Up Up Down Down are gun as well. Sasha's appearances on there also made me realise how much more attractive she looks without makeup.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I was planning to be somewhat productive today. Alas, I've spent it watching UpUpDownDown instead.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
when solomonster was talking about his theory about Vampiro being a last minute inclusion on the commentary team, I was thinking this is all building up to a Grave Consequences between Striker and Vampiro.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Apparently he tried to hand his notice in and it was rejected. Could be a retirement speech? or the possibility of losing him could have encouraged them to get him cleared? I hope he's healthy and can get cleared to return, but for the good of his health he may be better off retiring.