• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ok now we need someone cool to win the rumble

You know the wrester who is really good at making faces? Roman is the opposite of that guy

Athlai

Not Terrible
Balor or Zayn for the rumble please. Lesnar to get a title shot for Rumble on tomorrows Raw and have Lesnar crush fools till WM.

Niall

International Coach
Balor or Zayn for the rumble please. Lesnar to get a title shot for Rumble on tomorrows Raw and have Lesnar crush fools till WM.
Would love that, but I don't think they are that brave at that moment. I'd be happy as long as Reigns or Cena did not win it, and I don't particularly dislike either,but either winning would be very dull for me. I don't think either of them should need it either.

And yeah Brock v Sheamus at the rumble would be fantastic, wanted that match up since Brock returned in 2012.

The ending is how you book Roman, no corny long promos,keep that up and he will be just fine.

Spikey

If Romman ain't over after that, then well he is ****ed.
Well, it could just be an extension of all the previous stuff, but with the title out of the picture (for now). Obviously this is an improvement, but he hasn't turned on Dean or something (which as you implied, is totally something a bitter Roman should do). He could still cut horrible promos. Indeed, if he's 'suspended' it could be a repeat of last year around the time of his survivor series injury

Athlai

Not Terrible
Would love that, but I don't think they are that brave at that moment. I'd be happy as long as Reigns or Cena did not win it, and I don't particularly dislike either,but either winning would be very dull for me. I don't think either of them should need it either.

And yeah Brock v Sheamus at the rumble would be fantastic, wanted that match up since Brock returned in 2012.

The ending is how you book Roman, no corny long promos,keep that up and he will be just fine.
Yeah you have Shaemus lose at Rumble and have a Tater Tots gimmick rematch at Fastlane. **** writes itself

Spikey

kalisto should def get some time tomorrow, either as part of the team or in a singles match against neville or something

commentators kept on getting the lucha dragons mixed up, and i'm sure fans can't tell the difference. really think sin cara should wear the blue uniform and kalisto the one they wore tonight. or let him use his indie mask. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRf14Ve_Bg

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
So Edge + Christian show that totally reeks of awesomeness, ride along, breaking ground and NXT are all weekly shows I'd totally watch or am watching. WWE Network is getting better and better.

Athlai

Not Terrible
This is probably the best the woman's division has ever been. Another good PPV match. Hopefully they're going to do something cool for the Rumble.

OverratedSanity

Yeah, decent enough ending to the main event, but if he comes out and cuts a 20 minute promo again or becomes smiley jokey wannabe Rock again, it'll all be for nothing.

Also hope Cole and the rest of the commentators sell that they're disturbed by the new Reigns instead of still treating him as a squeaky clean babyface. Attacking HHH felt kinda weird to me. HHH hasn't really screwed Reigns at all if you think about it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, decent enough ending to the main event, but if he comes out and cuts a 20 minute promo again or becomes smiley jokey wannabe Rock again, it'll all be for nothing.

Also hope Cole and the rest of the commentators sell that they're disturbed by the new Reigns instead of still treating him as a squeaky clean babyface. Attacking HHH felt kinda weird to me. HHH hasn't really screwed Reigns at all if you think about it.
Yeah. In fact, not only has he not really screwed him, he's barely had anything to do with the guy (other than a few segments where he has basically said "I would rather you were not champion"). I enjoyed the end, but the payoff would have been greater if they had saved it for HHH screwing Reigns over at the Rumble after also cheating him last night somehow, and letting the tension build a while longer.

Anyway, nice once again that they appear to be trying something different. But I'm not going to hold my breath just yet, as like you say, this is only a 20 minute promo away from being back to square one.