• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

andmark

International Captain
WWE NXT has been amazing for the past two years. Sami Zayn particularly is one to watch out for, he just can't do wrong on NXT. Anyone else watch it?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Brutal. I remember around a decade ago everyone used to say he had the best "look" to be a success, and then he just went nowhere.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Brutal. I remember around a decade ago everyone used to say he had the best "look" to be a success, and then he just went nowhere.
Yeah, reminds me a bit of Test. Got put in a fair few high profile(ish) angles (not to the extent Test was, mind you) but never really got it done. Was weird in the sense that had a good look but yet was also very plain imo. Can't remember anything about him really other than the fact that his Shawn-ton Bomb was really cool.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
His neck basically disintegrated. Had to retire. T'was quite sad actually - his goodbye speech was quite moving.

andmark

International Captain
Sami Zayn will be on the main roster soon enough, or at least should be. The guy is great.
You were saying...

Decent match from Zayn and co. on Raw. Hopefully shows Neville's weak microphone skills shouldn't be too much of a hindrance

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, they both looked really good. Crowd were really into it as well.

Good episode of RAW on the whole. The Cena/Heyman promo was great, as was the Jericho/Wyatt cage match. Looks like we'll be getting a Jericho vs Orton match at the next PPV. No doubt a Jericho loss in order to get him written off TV.

Agent TBY

International Captain
I'm thinking six-man tag.

Also, reports surfacing that O'Haire hanged himself. Makes the news even worse.

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Omg that Jerry Springer segment was awesome. Possibly the worst thing ever on RAW.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was wondering why the Steel Cage match but after seeing the ending that's a well booked show. Roman has to go over huge at some point.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Holy **** that Cena-Heyman promo was beyond incredible. Heyman = god. They won't do the heel turn obviously but man, that promo.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Also, apparently Flamini is to start at fullback this evening, which I don't actually have a problem with.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, oops, just realised I stuck that post in the wrong thread.

Flamini in WWE would be interesting. Could see him as a member of the Wyatt family.