• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahah FMD that is good. The commentary about the door and ripping it off its hinges by Tony Schiavone So ****ing good.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Listened to random Solomonster clips last night while watching cricket on mute. What a great way to live

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Listened to random Solomonster clips last night while watching cricket on mute. What a great way to live
Haha I listened to him whilst playing WWE 2K16 the other day. It was like I was having an out of body experience.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Still watching the old smackdown episodes from 2002 and fmd, Eddie is so awesome. There are moments I don't understand what he's even talking about but he's so ****ing passionate that I'm fully on board whenever he speaks.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
was listening to the Solo tribute to him just the other day. Made me remember all the great Eddie moments.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it made me want to see Samoa Joe promoted to the main roster and unleash hell

it's so funny how most nxt shows/takeovers are, result-wise, predictable as ****, but still a very engaging product, in comparison to WWE

Athlai

Not Terrible
it made me want to see Samoa Joe promoted to the main roster and unleash hell

it's so funny how most nxt shows/takeovers are, result-wise, predictable as ****, but still a very engaging product, in comparison to WWE
Yeah though that said I genuinely don't know who is winning most of the London takeover.