• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

King Pietersen

International Captain
Yeah Reigns barely held the title in his hands. Tad harsh I feel. Balor certainly > Sheamus though. No doubt.

The issue with Balor is that he has always done his best work as a heel. The one thing WWE don't need right now on the main roster is another heel. Can see it coming out that Balor was the one that attacked Itami earlier in the heel beginning his heel turn and formation of the Balor Club as a heel group within NXT. Once that happens he will begin to transition over to the main roster.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah Reigns barely held the title in his hands. Tad harsh I feel. Balor certainly > Sheamus though. No doubt.

The issue with Balor is that he has always done his best work as a heel. The one thing WWE don't need right now on the main roster is another heel. Can see it coming out that Balor was the one that attacked Itami earlier in the heel beginning his heel turn and formation of the Balor Club as a heel group within NXT. Once that happens he will begin to transition over to the main roster.
A top heel is the one thing they desperately need more than anything else tbh.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

I'm not sure if there's any plans for this tbh. I think they just wanted to sell their own Bullet Club-like shirt, given he formed that anyway

Athlai

Not Terrible
Holy ****, so the Smackdown Six Heyman era is on the Network, July 26 2002.

Starts with Henry vs. Angle and they both come out looking amazing, and Cole and Taz are great on commentary.

OverratedSanity

Sandow is another one who has been wasted so inexplicably badly. Loved his Scholar gimmick, and of course the stunt double one. And when he broke off from Miz, he had an amazing promo on Raw where he just talked as Damien Sandow, no gimmick nothing, and got the crowd behind him too. Was such a good promo. One week later, he's lost the feud to Miz and sinks into nothingness. Couldn't understand it at all.

King Pietersen

International Captain
They really dropped the ball with the Mizdow gimmick. Had so much fan support, and the storyline should have led to a Miz vs Mizdow match at Wrestlemania. That didn't happen and all we got was an elimination on the pre-show battle royal. Then nothing else happened. Rubbish. Should have catapulted Sandow back up to the upper-midcard but instead he got some ****ty Macho Mandow gimmick.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, Mizdow being wasted is pretty criminal. The damage done to him over the last year or so pretty much means he is damaged beyond repair so far as his chances of ever being a credible performer are concerned. Shame really. Bloke is good value.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Oh wow. Some actual sorta good story angles going on Raw. Genuinely a bit surprised. They committed to Eurotrash and saved del rio all at the same time.

And I never knew I wanted heel Charlotte so much.

Spikey

haven't watched yet. they does seem to be an inherent contradiction in having Sheamus cash in because they don't want Champ Roman to be booed and instead want to build him up and get the audience to cheer for him against Sheamus, and then having Sheamus form a stable of guys of fun guys (Rusev, Wade), and then doubling down by having the New Day celebrate with him. Guess what? I found myself enjoying Sheamus watching this!