• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nothing to base this on, but I dont think Bayley loses the title at Full Sail. Def not on a normal NXT show at Full Sail.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Nothing to base this on, but I dont think Bayley loses the title at Full Sail. Def not on a normal NXT show at Full Sail.
I mean they've rebuilt the entire division around her. Besides Asuka when was the last time they pushed a face female wrestler in NXT?
Becky?

It's just a cavalcade of heels gaining momentum to keep Bayley overcoming dem odds.

Spikey

maddox got fired for saying 'pricks' in a pre-show smackdown promo.

no-one has been fired as a result of the Reid angle.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Watch a 1998 episode of Raw yesterday and man the smell of **** was still all over it. Absolutely full of utter shunts that i dont even remember. Id say about an hour of the ninety minutes just miserably bad. A teensy bit of Al Snow was the highlight of the undercard and lower midcard. The female segments were eye bleedingly awful.

Made me thankful that the current format isnt actually ever very bad, just not ever very brilliant either.

I meam we had Kane interfere in a Vader match to build to a PPV match between them. Rock vs. HHH in a IC vs. Euro champ match with Chyna and Mark Henry at ringside, also fighting. We had Austin get McMahon arrested and then a mainevent of Undertaker vs. stone cold with vince as ref. But Taker randomly chokeslammed the **** out of Vince before Kane came in randomly again to fight his brother. And then stone cold came out to beat Vince down. And all of that was like the last half hour.

Was the weirdest mixture of irredeemably bad and must watch TV.

Also they did commentary differently JR-Cole called about half the show and JR-King the other. Kinda dug it.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Just watched the highlights on Youtube, was actually pretty good!

Watching Insane Fight Club II. Saw the original documentary but not seen the second one until now. Grado is ****ing hilarious. He's obviously a bit of an idiot, and not great in the ring, but it doesn't really matter. He's so entertaining. Was hilarious when he was calling around 118 to get information about a gastric band. When he's finished in Wrestling, he'll transition easily into comedy, he's brilliant. Really hope ICW continues to grow and gets as big as Mark deserves it to. He's done a fantastic job so far.

Spikey

it's truly astonishing that the wwe network still uses flash instead of html5. even if i get a good lag-free stream going, flash will crash me on.

Spikey

hahaha i opened this thread just as matt from the we watch wrestling podcast was saying how great maddox and rose were on some main event (the show obv) the other week.

kev was on commentary for the smackdown main event so i guess i'll be watching that

King Pietersen

International Captain
Bet he won't last long in retirement. Didn't seem to be set in stone that he's done when he was talking to Adam from WhatCulture. He'll be back. Hopefully Vince will give him one last run!

Teja.

Global Moderator
Watching NXT and jesus, Balor has 5 times the superstar feel that Reigns/Shaemus do.

EDITED.

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Haha tbf to Reigns he only held the title for literally about 2 minutes.
Five minutes, fifteen seconds according to the Shaemus stopwatch. :ph34r:

Haha, I framed that completely wrong. I meant Balor is incredibly charismatic, naturally looks like a top guy and his mic skills in the contract signing had a very real boxing match weigh-in vibe to it, when Reigns is on the mic, it comes across gimmicky and like he's desperately trying to get people to like him as opposed to a badass who doesn't give a ****.

Last edited: