• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Teja.

Global Moderator
Sasha Banks is amazing. She's had two of the top five matches of the year IMO. Granted they were in NXT and the booking for the divas on the main brand is still bad but improving but I don't see how anyone can want the days of 5 minute matches with 3 minutes on entrances for women back. Yes, they need to get rid of the 'divas' thing and bring back a gold belt.

dcye, I can't think of a match I was more invested in a long, long time as the NXT Takeover Brooklyn match between Sasha and Bayley and I'm not the only one. They built upon a story based on reality, all the other women who started with Bayley on NXT were promoted to RAW and she wasn't good enough yet - with an awesome promo package and gave them 15 minutes in ring and they absolutely tore the house down. Their NXT Takeover Respect Ironman match was also great but Brooklyn is WWE MOTY for me. If you haven't followed wrestling for a while, I suggest you watch it, it basically changed my opinion on women's wrestling in 15 minutes.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep Brooklyn is MOTY for me too. I was torn between that and Cena/Rollins/Lesnar from RR, but on rewatch, it's just a better match and a way better story.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That video also linked me to a compilation of Rhyno goring people. I swear nearly half the clips involve Kid Kash somehow. Bloke must have permanent whiplash type injuries :laugh:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Foley is constantly saying stuff like this though. One suspects it will make very little difference.

On an unrelated note, anyone get the feeling that Eva Marie might beat Bayley for the Women's title tonight?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Foley is constantly saying stuff like this though. One suspects it will make very little difference.

On an unrelated note, anyone get the feeling that Eva Marie might beat Bayley for the Women's title tonight?
Never happening. They're trolling. Nia, Emma or Asuka are the serious challengers. All being built up at the moment.