• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Teja.

Global Moderator
man i hope Cesaro joins the new day for the 5 on 5

Leaning towards Reigns winning with no-one (out of Dean/Roman anyway) turning on the night.
Reckon Cesaro will be on team face and end up winning after eliminating 2-3 on his own at the end. Basically do a Ziggler. Won't mind that at all tbh.

Niall

International Coach
Good God, Charlotte is so unover it is frightening. To be fair no matter how solid you are in the ring, if you have nothing going for you bar been related to Ric Flair, **** do you expect? Bring up Bayley asap, and turn Charlotte.

2 solid qualifying matches, but dull stuff after that despite nobody really underperforming in the ring, the elimination match was a mess.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Good God, Charlotte is so unover it is frightening. To be fair no matter how solid you are in the ring, if you have nothing going for you bar been related to Ric Flair, **** do you expect? Bring up Bayley asap, and turn Charlotte.

2 solid qualifying matches, but dull stuff after that despite nobody really underperforming in the ring, the elimination match was a mess.
I think Charlotte has a lot of potential and when given the chance can even deliver a half decent "i'm a badass" promo. But I think if she wasn't Ric Flair's daughter she'd still be given a bit more time in NXT to become comfortable as a character and not just Ric Flair's daughter, the great athlete.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think Charlotte has a lot of potential and when given the chance can even deliver a half decent "i'm a badass" promo. But I think if she wasn't Ric Flair's daughter she'd still be given a bit more time in NXT to become comfortable as a character and not just Ric Flair's daughter, the great athlete.
Though I do think this is a sign we're actually getting somewhere now with the divas revolution. We're complaining like they're actually wrestlers now.

yaaaay
progress.

Athlai

Not Terrible
So we have no faces besides Reigns and Ambrose that can challenge right? The dark horse Cesaro is injured. Yuck. Easily the most disappointed in a while. At least Breeze is getting to look alright.

I want Finn. Just send him now

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was a complete abortion of an ME and Cash in. Don't know how it could have been booked worse.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Reigns ADR and Ambrose KO were both good too.

Loved how ****ing crazy Ambrose looked at the end of the KO match.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so what stories will stem from this tournament? Reigns v Irish ****, Reigns v HHH....and that's it? Maybe Owens-Ambrose but no-one wants that yet given where they should be going at the moment (Owens staying champ until WM, Amborse in WC contention). You'd think they could have actually created some stories or something

Athlai

Not Terrible
Why create new stories when you have THE AUTHORITY VS THE GOOD GUYS?

FFS.
And the best Authority storylines have come from a good guy joining them.

Anyway that Charlotte vs. Paige match was pretty good. 3 good Divas champ PVPs in a row.now give us a ladder match please.

Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, Paige.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Solomonster's review of the show already up. Absolutely scathing.

'One of the worst Survivor Series PPVs EVER'