• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
They're just the greatest. :laugh:

Is it hyperbole to call them the funniest group in wrestling history? I mean, dx could be hysterical but they were extremely hit and miss. New Day make me giggle every time they're out there.
I'd say they are funnier than DX. Totally different humour.

Like you say, DX were very hit and miss, but their humour was essentially slapstick and crude. New Day are funny because of their stupid levels of exuberance, randomness and general spotaneity, which appeals to my sense of humour really well.

Niall

International Coach
Sheamus is a good worker but his entire character is just so boring.
That's the issue for so many people, like Orton, both are solid workers but both are incredibly stale and need a serious character revamp.

Anyway yeah 2015 PPV Kane standing tall? Get in the ****ing sea.

Athlai

Not Terrible
So where does it look like we're heading?

Confirmed
Lesnar vs. Undertaker

New
Kane vs. Rollins (and maybe a dash of Shaemus)
Y2J vs. Ambro's?

Continuing feuds that will likely extend to another PPV
Rusev vs. Ziggler continuing, but seemingly drawing close to an end game where Ziggler runs off with Summer
New Day vs Dudleys, hopefully a 3rd team can enter this feud to protect the Dudleys a little from getting gassed so quick
Cosmic Wasteland vs. Neville and friends, continuing

Championship rematches we may get (though could happen on Raw or even just be ignored entirely)
Rollins vs. Cena
Charlotte vs. Nikki
Owens vs. Ryback

Considering how many matches we're already looking at, I'd guess Rollins may not go for his rematch, and the other two will get it on Raw.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Poor PPV for me.

- Kevin Owens win was good to see. The match had a super worker v a poor wrestler. At least the poor guy isn't a champion any more.
- Cena wrestled quite well. Some mentioned a few days back that they are enjoying watching Cena nowadays. I kinda agree.
- Bubba Ray also had a few wobbles. Then the Sting thing happened. It wasn't nice to watch. Scares me after the Hughes death.
- Was nice to have Y2J back. If we are going to have older guys, at least have those who can wrestle ffs. Was lovely to see him flying after ages.
- Kane with a mask on is so much better than Kane without mask. Wish they book him better this time as his gimmick is so good.
- Not a fan of old timers coming and getting a championship match straight up. It's unlikely the company will give them the belts and it makes them lose heat. How about they have some matches for the first month or two and then challenge for the titles.

Athlai

Not Terrible
The potential Kane Rollins HIAC title match makes more sense than the Sting one. They actually built towards this for ages before Kane was 'injured'.

It should probably be quite decent but I somehow can't see Rollins hitting the superplex into falcon arrow on Kane. I'd mark out so hard if he did.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
But seriously. why are the people over at WWE so dumb sometimes?? It doesn't make any sense tohave Kane return in the ****ty mask instead of the old one.

King Pietersen

International Captain
What the hell is happening with Kane? Some sort of split personality thing going on where he maintains his Director of Operations stick while also being the "monster". Weird. I quite like it though, but can just tell it's going to end up being dire.

King Pietersen

International Captain
That pipebomb from Paige was actually pretty good. Surprise turn, spoke well and actually added some interest to this awful "Diva's Revolution". She's still irritating as ****, but was a good promo.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sting's injury a potential career-ender apparently. Bad times.
WWE is the dumbest ****ing company I swear. A damn curbstomp gets banned even though it's as safe as any move, but a move where a guy gets dropped on his freaking neck on the top of a turnbuckle is considered a-ok. I've complained about the buckle bomb before... such a stupid move. Shame for Sting, but atleast he had a damn good match (weak finish notwithstanding)

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That pipebomb from Paige was actually pretty good. Surprise turn, spoke well and actually added some interest to this awful "Diva's Revolution". She's still irritating as ****, but was a good promo.
It was awesome imo. I don't know why you sound surprised though, Paige is great. A heel turn is exactly what she needed.