• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

cover drive man

International Captain
lol, they actually replied asking how much I'd be prepared to pay for this.

Anyone know what the going rate for indy promotions to pay their workers is?
There's often heat with American guys over here because they take most the fees. One time everyone robbed the promoter because he wouldn't pay them after he overpaid the wolves lol

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Also I guess it's good that Sting got a win. I mean, he really really needed one tbh.

But it's a bad job that apparently management don't rate the guy enough to allow him to work a 1 v 1 TV 10 min match by himself, and that they think he needs someone else in there with him to do the leg work etc... (no pun intended).

Can't wait to see what Ziggler's "gift" to Summer Rae is either. The lolbadness continues.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Said last month that it would be a shame if they did Cesaro-Owens once and ended the feud, and they've gone and done exactly that. I get that they want Owens in the IC tite picture, but Ryback is ****ing terrible. His promo this raw was so damn awkward. Cesaro meanwhile back to doing nothing. Well done WWE. Why the **** didn't they have those two go at it for 2-3 PPV matches ffs.

OverratedSanity

That Divas title match finish. ****ing hell.
Dire. It's not just that it was stupid, but they've done the exact same finish before, not long back. Only it was Paige instead of Charlotte. So many different ways they could've gone with this... Paige could've screwed over Charlotte because of her jealousy and turned heel, Sasha could've interfered, anything. They went and did the dumbest ****ing thing.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Can see why they are giving Ryback a chance tbf. But yeah, on the whole everything is now decidedly underwhelming. Rollins is basically the only reason I bother watching these days.

Rusev/Ziggler is also strangely compelling viewing, in a car crash sense, come to think of it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Dire. It's not just that it was stupid, but they've done the exact same finish before, not long back. Only it was Paige instead of Charlotte. So many different ways they could've gone with this... Paige could've screwed over Charlotte because of her jealousy and turned heel, Sasha could've interfered, anything. They went and did the dumbest ****ing thing.
The divas "Revolution" is totally dead in the water tbh. It's still not (quite) beyond saving, but I've lost interest. They're trying to write angles for too many performers and put them all in a single storyline. There's just too many of them in the same division. It's never going to work. And that's before you get to the fact that they're being booked like absolute crap.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ha, yeah, had forgotten about New Day. Would watch for them as well. And the Dudleys, now that they're back.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why aren't they giving Regins better matches? An Owens vs Reigns rivalry would be ****ing awesome.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Lots of knee jerk reactions above. Cesaro could pretty easily go after either the IC or US title after NOC. People seem to get super upset whenever the story they want isn't happening right now,

The Bella finish is a bit dire but from a storyline perspective it's why the Bellas are the top heels of the divas division.

That said I'm loving how much of a push to prominence New Day are getting. Man they're good. PTP look like they're trying to get a bit more in ring character too.

Spikey

Said last month that it would be a shame if they did Cesaro-Owens once and ended the feud, and they've gone and done exactly that. I get that they want Owens in the IC tite picture, but Ryback is ****ing terrible. His promo this raw was so damn awkward. Cesaro meanwhile back to doing nothing. Well done WWE. Why the **** didn't they have those two go at it for 2-3 PPV matches ffs.
Think I said last month, but definitely believed it, that they needed to get one of Owens-Cesaro the IC belt asap. Don't mind this if Cesaro immediately starts feuding again. Get the Ryback rematch out of the way asap (can they do that on the network special? not sure when they that is) then you can do that long programme.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Just did the CW matchcard for NOC with a randomiser and our top posters.

KP/Sting vs. Rollins/Spikey
TBY/Cena vs. Rollins/Spikey
Shri/Charlotte vs. Manee/Nikki
nsniksGIMH/Dudley Boyz vs. overratedsanitycoverdrivemanCompton/New Day
Pratters/Owens vs. **** me dead I drew ****ing Ryback. **** off.
Ziggler/andmark vs. Rusev/harsh.ag
Goughy Sledger and dan are the Wyatts vs. reigns/Jono duffer/ambrose and Majin is our third man