• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente

I asked him if he could think of any other cricketing-related stuff that has happened in the Pro-Wrestling world other than JBL mentioning it on commentary ftr.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
so good. Tell him GIMP thinks he's a mark ffs
Haha don't tell Jono but except for that Elizabeth stuff I quite like him

Also don't tell Jono but I also may have just decided to post that I didn't like it because I wanted to annoy Jono

But either way. Bring it on

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
don't tell solomonster that GIMH once called his podcast Solomonster Marks Out and then did suck it gestures. Truly outrageous

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I remember the way Benoit used to sell the stunner was pretty mental. Bloke barely bent his knees and then snapped his neck back into the mat at about 100 miles an hour. I remember thinking at the time that there was no wonder he busted his back/neck in 2001. Looking back now though you wonder what other harms it may have had long term...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Also when you freeze frame that Linda one it looks like she's trying to chokeslam Austin:

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I remember the way Benoit used to sell the stunner was pretty mental. Bloke barely bent his knees and then snapped his neck back into the mat at about 100 miles an hour. I remember thinking at the time that there was no wonder he busted his back/neck in 2001. Looking back now though you wonder what other harms it may have had long term...
Yeah this is so true. Didn't realise it much before you said it so watched that Benoit/Jericho vs Austin/HHH tag match again and boy you're not kidding. It's basically like the Scott Hall sell but without the jump and sped up x10. Brutal.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Per Sean Waltman, Chyna crashed Roddy Piper's funeral and bum rushed Triple H to say she was "sorry" for everything. You know, there's a time and a place for these things. This after accusing him of assault and Waltman of rape. She has a lot of nerve.

From Solo on facebook.