• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Punk leaving could be a work, but I think I'd be surprised if it was.

Apparently he wasn't enthused at the prospect of facing HHH at WM, and quite frankly, I wasn't particularly excited at the idea either.

D Bry v HHH would be gun though. If Bryan goes over anyway.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Predictions/anyone watching tonight?

I daresay I'll probably watch it if I can find a decent stream. Would predict the matches will go as follows:

The Shield v New Age Outlaws & Kane.

Don't really care about the battle royal or divas match.

Cena vs Bray Wyatt (Bray to put on a great show and go over in a rematch at the next PPV - hope he wins here though, would be a great push for him and it's not like Cena needs the win at all)

Bryan v HHH (lol if HHH wins, would be the ultimate troll of the IWC)

Taker vs Lesnar (no question over who wins here)

Bryan vs Batista vs Orton (surely Bryan has to win, and create a gun WM moment. Failing that I'd expect Orton to retain. The live crowd would absolutely **** all over Batista winning)

King Pietersen

International Captain
Punk's going to return, screw Bryan over, and Batista's going to win the belt. HHH wants the belt on one of his buddies, and it'll sweeten the blow if we get the return of Punk.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Apart from Hogan totally screwing up his lines this is an amazing opening segment. Rock, Austin and Hogan all in the ring together.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haven't watched WWE since 2006 but just saw on Twitter that Taker's streak is over? Lost it to Lesnar?

Interesting way to end it. Always felt that the Taker streak was the ultimate tool in the shed to use when required to put someone over and turn them into a superstar, and would be better used on that than to have it end to an established wrestler.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Yeah it seems an odd time to end the streak. I don't see how anyone really benefits from it, other than WWE who've managed to balance out their show nicely with a big surprise to go alongside the Bryan result.

Personally, I think it's ****ing stupid. Lesnar has no personality, no charisma and no real future. Surprised Taker agreed to it.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
A strange WrestleMania - 3 huge events (Cesaro's homage to Hogan, The Streak ends and DB becomes champion) and yet it was still a little underwhelming. Perhaps it was the crowd or that everything felt a little drawn out or that we had to sit through a Diva's match? I don't know. It all could have been that little bit more special.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
the matches were just ****, not enough people being put through things or hit with things