• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How many Raws before Summerslam?

Anyway, at the start of the show, an infuriated HHH verbally lashes Rollins for hurting Cena and (something about what's best for business, Cena is the US champion afterall), link in Seth breaking Kane's foot or whatever, and something about "i'm starting to think you're not the future" and then Rollins argues back and then HHH finishes says "Seth, you're on your last warning". Later on in the main event, Rollins 'breaks' someone's nose (someone good, but who wasn't gonna feature at Summerslam....oh **** this is basically Cesaro) and then HHH comes out, with KEVIN OWENS by his side, and basically teaches Rollins a lesson and sets up the Summerslam fight, and anointing Kevin Owens as the future

And then on Summerslam, HHH-Rollins are fighting it out, ref goes down, Kevin Owens comes out...and package powerbombs HHH, and teams up with Seth. I guess Owens' motivation is because he lost his NXT match the night before and he's ****ing done with NXT and HHH.

There's a lot about this that doesn't work, not least why the **** would HHH get mad about this injury given all the other storyline injures, but whatever. I love it. I get the Rollins-Owens stable I want, (one or two people would need to join obv). It's not like VKM cares about storyline consistency.

Last edited:

Spikey

Given the "what's best for business" stuff HHH goes on about, I think they could actually link reckless hurting of people with punishment. It'd be a stretch, but I mean

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Given the "what's best for business" stuff HHH goes on about, I think they could actually link reckless hurting of people with punishment. It'd be a stretch, but I mean
Yeah, I see what you mean, but for mine it'd be a bit too much of a stretch even for wrestling logic.

Reminds me a bit of all those stupid WCW storylines where people's finishers kept getting banned.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I was thinking Owens to keep it champ vs. champ, then remembered he lost to Balor. Oops.

Seth vs. Owens vs. Zayn. I don't care how, make it happen.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Of course it's a stretch, they were in a fight.

Spikey

besides it's the reality era, they know we know cena shouldn't have a broken nose #reality #wwespeak

OverratedSanity

So Batista never improved on the mic hey? That is a horrendous segment.
Haha nah, loved Hollywood Batista. He was awkward as **** but he could be really enjoyable. Loved promos like this:

Hot topic line made me lol. His 2010 feud with Cena is really underrated too.

Spikey

hahahahah. when watching that, i thought about which one out of randy and batista comes across as the hollywood star...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, I enjoyed him as both heel and face actually. I particularly enjoyed how even when he was a face they portrayed him as a complete dumbass a lot of the time though. I remmeber in that feud with Edge (where he lost to him 4 times straight, or something), Edge kept winning because Batista kept doing really dumb things like getting counted out and dq'd etc...

OverratedSanity

Haha, I enjoyed him as both heel and face actually. I particularly enjoyed how even when he was a face they portrayed him as a complete dumbass a lot of the time though. I remmeber in that feud with Edge (where he lost to him 4 times straight, or something), Edge kept winning because Batista kept doing really dumb things like getting counted out and dq'd etc...
Remember when Cena duct-taped him him to the ring post to win a Last man standing match? So stupid but so creative :laugh:

OverratedSanity

Batista said this to Triple H before he came back, apparently.
Yeah he said in some interviews he was pissed off that they didn't allow him to be heel. Shame as well, because he was clearly flustered when the fans didn't react to him much as a face. They wanted Bryan and no one else.