• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I watched about 20 seconds of it a few months ago and couldn't bear it. It was just like what I imagine an episodes of that show involving the Kardashians to be. Just drivel.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lucha spoilers. also white text doesnt change much but anyway

oh my god Stone Cold Willie Mack. amazing. 5 mins into the first match and this is awesome.

sup

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
falls count anywhere matches dont interest me but the lucha building makes this so great

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Wasn't it Trips who said that Chyna wouldn't be in the Hall of Fame because of her *** tape? Or was it VKM? That's why I was a bit shocked when I heard it.
Yeah, it was. Solomonster called bull**** on it and really piled into him for it.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heh, Seth turning against the Authority is something I back but imagine the carnage if Trips has another go with the strap?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It'd be awesome.
It'd certainly be awesome to watch the reaction of the IWC.

Rollins vs HHH is a good shout if Cena can't go though imo. The only issue I'd have with it though is that there's barely any time to build it properly now, and it'd seem like a huge rush.

If Cena really is out then the best way they can play it is to write his injury into the storyline and then come up with a surprise replacement of some sort. It'd be pretty dumb for HHH to just announce himself as no1 contender out of the blue though.

Sting would be a good bet though, I think. It's not like they needed this match to mainevent the show, given that they have Taker vs Lesnar pencilled in for that already. All Rollins needs is a new credible opponent he could work a decent match with, and will draw. Given how pretty much everyone else on the roster who fits that description is already tied up in a feud of some sort (though I note no matches other than Taker/Lesnar have been announced for Summerslam yet) Sting might be an attractive option. Defo a match I'd like to see - not sure how Sting could be kept strong though, as he'd obvs have to do the job.

Last edited: