• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
Athlais Favourites

1. Seth Rollins
2. New Day
3. Bray Wyatt
4. Sacha Banks
5. Luke Harper (counts as seperate)
6. Rusev
7. John Cena
8. Cesaro
9. Paige
10. Kevin Owens

Least Favourite
1. The other members of B.A.D.
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. Ryback
4. Sandow/Axel but they're getting new characters right?
5. Nikki Bella. Specifically Nikki.

Some of the love goes to people I'm happy to see job but for the most part I want in or around the main event, the hate goes to those I think should be shifted off Raw for the most part and given some Smackdown time. Fine with Ryback being a contender but a face strong little big man is so yawn worthy.

Also props to The Miz. Love his promos but haven't seen him do anything half way notable in actual wrestling since before I stopped watching.

Compton

International Debutant
Nikki Bella has improved quite a bit over the last year or so. She's still not the best, but I prefer her to Brie.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Oh shes fine in terms of talent both on the mic and in the ring. But I hate her stupid look and I hate her stupid character.
Brie has those sweet pants going for her.

Athlai

Not Terrible
haha wat

Both Bellas are absolutely horrible imo.
Fine doesn't mean good. But she's hardly as bad as a lot of female wrestlers in history or any of the other main roster divas excluding Paige basically.

Just having 3 people rise from NXT who are a heck of a lot more talented in the ring doesn't mean Nikki Bella offers nothing. Hell even Brie had a credible performance or two recently.

Compton

International Debutant
Apparently Vince has met with Bret Hart about the Tough Enough job previously held by [REDACTED BY WWE].

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
everyone in the world is delighted that hulk is gone from the business forever. measure that, stock market ****s

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Solomonster was really scathing in his podcast yesterday. Not listened to the whole thing yet, but he really put the boot in. Love how he said that the guy's entire life has basically been a massive work, and that he was just an utterly untrustworthy human being.

Talked a fair bit about the recordings of the phone calls between Hogan and his son after the whole car crash incident a few years back too, which I hadn't heard about before. They really do sound like a revolting family.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Loving the Network ATM. Went back and watched Wrestlemania 17 last night. TLC II, Gimmick Battle Royal, Taker-HHH and Rock-Austin. So, so good. Forgot that Rock-Austin was a No DQ match, and man, it was awesome. Austin heel turn, both busted up dropping sharpshooters on eachother, absolute epic. Went back and watch Eddie vs Mysterio from Halloween Havoc 97, what an absolutely epic match that was. Mysterio was like a superhero back then. Moved unbelievably quickly, and with such precision. Well worth a watch if you've not seen it. Need to find some more matches to watch tonight!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Loving the Network ATM. Went back and watched Wrestlemania 17 last night. TLC II, Gimmick Battle Royal, Taker-HHH and Rock-Austin. So, so good. Forgot that Rock-Austin was a No DQ match, and man, it was awesome. Austin heel turn, both busted up dropping sharpshooters on eachother, absolute epic. Went back and watch Eddie vs Mysterio from Halloween Havoc 97, what an absolutely epic match that was. Mysterio was like a superhero back then. Moved unbelievably quickly, and with such precision. Well worth a watch if you've not seen it. Need to find some more matches to watch tonight!
Haha what? How did you forget that? The most memorable parts of the match are the outside interference from Vince and Austin hitting Rock with a chair about 100 million times.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
haha yeah, but then I guess the ref could have been knocked out if you hadn't watched the match for a while.

I think I mentioned it here, but Austin apparently now wishes he (on the spot) told Vince to get ready for a stunner and that he stunned Vince after the match (i.e. bail on his heel turn 2 mins into it).

Would have been faaaaaaaaaaairly confusing to say the least.

King Pietersen

International Captain
I must have a terrible memory. Has to be 10 years since I last watched it, but yeah, couldn't remember who won either. I guessed it'd be Austin as it was in Texas, but couldn't remember the finish, and couldn't remember it being No-DQ. ****ing awesome re-watching it and not knowing what was going to happen.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Any excuse to repost this:

Seriously what a ****ing match. In my top 10 for sure.