• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maybe it's just a short term punishment thing. There's just no way Vince is cutting ties with Hulk unless what he did ensures Vince will never make a buck out of him again.

As for HoF stuff....I mean I assume there's a buttload of wifebeaters and racists and **** already in there? HoF means nothing anyway

Spikey

just started listening to a new wrestling podcast (We Watch Wrestling Podcast) and unbelievably, 26 minutes into it they start talking about how lucky WWE is that no-one comments on their weird race things. #thankyouHulk

King Pietersen

International Captain
"WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan). WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide."
WWE have released a statement. Definitely race related, and I've read that it stems back to comments made during the *** tape that was released a while ago, and relate to his daughter Brooke taking money to fund her music career from a black man. Hogan then outright admits that he's racist, and uses the 'n-word' a number of times.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mate just text me and said he'd heard the audio and he did say the word but was discussing its usage in terms of how everyone used to call him it after Booker T did. Sounds completely different to what you've described so guessing a few things are in circulation.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mate just text me and said he'd heard the audio and he did say the word but was discussing its usage in terms of how everyone used to call him it after Booker T did. Sounds completely different to what you've described so guessing a few things are in circulation.
There are much more explosive comments doing the rounds now.

King Pietersen

International Captain
That's not the one. That's from an interview he had 3 years ago. There's new audio.

OverratedSanity

That's the old one I was talking about. Got a bit of publicity in 2012 but not much.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
WARNING: This post does contain graphic language.

- The National Enquirer has released details from the controversial tapes that led to WWE apparently parting way with Hulk Hogan and "scrubbing" him from their website.

Hogan made the comments to Heather Clem, the woman who was married to Bubba the Love Sponge, the same woman Hogan was secretly filmed having *** with in 2012. Hogan was reportedly mad at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man.

"I guess we’re all a little racist," Hogan said on the tape.

"She is making some real bad decisions now," Hulk said, sources tell Radar Online and The Enquirer. "My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I’ve done everything like a jackass for her.”

Hogan continued, "The one option Brooke had, Brooke’s career besides me, is [to] sell beach records."

Hogan also talked about how a "black billionaire guy" had offered to fund Brooke's music career.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk said, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n***ers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

According to their sources, Hogan also said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n***er, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n***er worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we’re all a little racist. ****ing n***er."

They also reports that the transcripts have been filed in a Florida court, under seal, in a bid to prevent them from being publicly released. However, Radar and The Enquirer's extensive investigation reportedly uncovered five independent sources who provided the contents of the tape.

Damn if true.

OverratedSanity

Oh my

I am a real American, fight for the whites of every land,
I am a real American, fight for what's white, fight for your life!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
this sucks tbh. He's always been an asshole of the highest order, but this is something else. Using the n word offhandedly is one thing, but if those quotes are accurate, its actually worse than that. Much worse.

OverratedSanity

I was thinking. It's one thing to erase Benoit, he main evented a few PPVs in the mid-2000s, that's it. Are they actually going to go full on with this and try to remove Hogan from Wrestlemania 1-9? Is that even possible?