• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Wonder who it'll be. Could be Jack Swagger, he's not had anything to do for a while. Would be funny if it was Rusev though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Listening to JR's podcast is so good. He might be a bit old skool for some people but nobody breaks down a match/ ring psychology better than him.
I listened to this on the way to work this morn, and see what you are getting at. The problem, I think, is that whilst he makes a number of good points, he's too fixated on the old school kind of heel (i.e. the one who uses traditional underhanded tactics to get cheap heat etc...). There's definitely room for characters like that imo, but he seems to think that literally all heels should be doing these things, and I'm not convinced that's really necessary.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Ah yeah, this will almost certainly be it I suspect. Would make sense.

Problem is, Bo is actually getting over a bit as a face, so I'm not sure how well that would play in to things.
Give Bo a white suit and make him a Southern preacher, a true Boliever in Wyatts power.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, I would love to see that, but I imagine the live audiences would lap it up and start cheering for it.

King Pietersen

International Captain

This is a great interview. Must be frustrating for Bryan, he's been cleared by his physician, but can't get cleared by the WWE doctors, despite feeling awesome. I hope he returns soon, and manages to stay healthy for a prolonged period. Seems like an awesome dude.

King Pietersen

International Captain
WWE are apparently pre-emptively removing all references to Hulk Hogan and completely cutting ties with him, as an audio clip of him on a racial tirade where he repeatedly uses the "n-word" is set to break.

King Pietersen

International Captain
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/hulkhogan

https://www.wwetoughenough.com/about

The Official Destination for WWE Superstars | WWE.com

Hogan is gone. No longer has a superstar page, he's gone as a Tough Enough judge and no longer featured in the Hall of Fame. Not a good night for the Hulkster.

Hogan's merchandise has been removed from WWE Shop and the Observer is reporting that Curtis Axel has been told his AxelMania gimmick "will be dropped immediately."

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/7/24/9030719/hulk-hogan-may-be-gone-from-wwe
Dayum. Everyone's favourite Tag Team, The Meta Powers are done!

Last edited: