• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just gone back to watch fan reactions to Lesnar ending the streak (not in the arena, like video camera ones). Some of them are genuinely hilarious. Not the over the top I'm gonna trash my room ones, but just some where the person's face just changes on the 3 count to absolute pure shock. :laugh: Power of story telling.
Saw Mania 30 with a couple of my friends and we all agree that we've never been so utterly dumbstruck watching anything on television. My mouth was agape for 10-15 seconds. It's hilarious to watch other people's reactions because everyone watching live had an almost identical reaction.

Compton

International Debutant
Owens tapping out to Cena was awful booking. Absolutely awful.

That's before you consider the fact that he tapped out to a move that he performed far better earlier in the match. Cena needs to work on that STF. It's horrible.

Compton

International Debutant
Diva's match was pretty solid. Bella clearly the weakest of the workers. She's fallen behind Nikki in terms of match quality, but Nikki's injured so it makes sense that she's barely wrestling atm.

I think I'm in love with Sasha Banks.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cena, the face, walked into the ring and basically said to the heel I'm the real champ of this place. Either they're gonna face off, or Cena (under orders of course) just pissed all over Rollins for no real reason (except t-shirt sales?). Neither option is particularly appealing

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Also looks like Miz has picked up a legit injury after Big Show performed an elbow drop from the second rope on him. I wonder which genius thought that one up. Bloke's ribs are probably smashed to pieces.

King Pietersen

International Captain
:laugh: That brawl was so good. Xavier Woods clinging on to Brock as he was stood on the apron was amazing.

"I'm gonna kill you" - Brock
"You're gonna have to" - Taker

This is so, so good.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hard to know what I enjoyed most. Divas being quality or Rusev and Lana being quality. Who needs Ziggler. So much better without him involved.

King Pietersen

International Captain
One thing, did anyone else think the Taker line should have been "You can't kill what's already dead"?

Rollins so good at being a chicken**** heel. Gets some seriously good heat. Hope he keeps the belt for a while!