• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
next raw:

programme starts, no opening theme
crowd shot
cole does not ****ing speak.
rollins' music plays
then stardust or goldust's music plays
one of them comes out without any of the body paint or whatever
"this match is for the w w e world heavyweight championship...."
dusty finish obviously

ad break

raw theme plays
cole does his ****ing damn thing
vince and hhh do their tributes
no-one ever mentions the cold opening/dark match

tell me that's worse than whatever they're gonna do

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
gonna wait until we get a final ruling from the coroner tbh
My mate said, they already did their tribute to him at the end of the chamber Ppv

But goughy is right - he hasn't looked well in very long. Still very sad though.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Just read a pretty tasty rumour that Brock is going to show up at MITB. The rumour is that he's going to turn up during the MITB ladder match, lay everyone out, grab the briefcase and hold it hostage until The Authority re-instate him. It's unlikely I think, but would be awesome. Can't wait for Brock's return!

OverratedSanity

Just read a pretty tasty rumour that Brock is going to show up at MITB. The rumour is that he's going to turn up during the MITB ladder match, lay everyone out, grab the briefcase and hold it hostage until The Authority re-instate him. It's unlikely I think, but would be awesome. Can't wait for Brock's return!
Haha I'd love it if that happened.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah it would be admittedly awesome. My experience is once you read an awesome fantasy booking scenario it doesn't happen. But I would love it to.

Spikey

Spikey

has it ever been established if someone can just waltz in and take it?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha much as I would like that Brock thing to happen, it'd make no sense whatsoever from a common sense pov, even using wrestling storyline logic.

I mean, holding a world title hostage is one thing - I get that, it makes sense, it's a valuable item of which there is only one. But a briefcase with a contract in it....Oh noooooooo. Definitely can't print another one of those off and invalidate the one that's been stolen....

King Pietersen

International Captain
Anyone seen the Harper-Rowan vs Dudley's Twitter feud that's happening right now? Would love it if it ended in a Wyatt reunion and a Wyatt Family vs Dudley's match at one of the PPV's this year.

OverratedSanity

Anyone seen the Harper-Rowan vs Dudley's Twitter feud that's happening right now? Would love it if it ended in a Wyatt reunion and a Wyatt Family vs Dudley's match at one of the PPV's this year.
Harper-Rowan did the 3D on a recent show didn't they? Could be fun if the Dudleys come back.

Then again, it could just be a little bit of twitter banter.

King Pietersen

International Captain
They did indeed, which resulted in this Tweet from Bubba:

Harper then replied with the following:

Hope it results in something cool!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha much as I would like that Brock thing to happen, it'd make no sense whatsoever from a common sense pov, even using wrestling storyline logic.

I mean, holding a world title hostage is one thing - I get that, it makes sense, it's a valuable item of which there is only one. But a briefcase with a contract in it....Oh noooooooo. Definitely can't print another one of those off and invalidate the one that's been stolen....
maybe it was handwritten ya unimaginative prick