• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
OMFG SAMOA ****ING JOE I marked out so hard.

Great show overall, though probably the "worst" NXT special so far. Hideo being injured hurt the Breeze-Balor match. Becky vs Banks was outstanding, one of the best women's matches I've ever seen.

OverratedSanity

Love Joe's chant from the fans. First time I have seen the guy. So not hyped as much as everyone else .
I haven't watched him in ages but he's apparently nowhere near as good as he used to be.

The guy was probably my favourite wrestler in 2004-06. Have never seen any other superheavyweight move like he could.

OverratedSanity

Oh and by the way, Angelico is still trying to kill himself in Lucha Underground and it's as amazing as ever.

I have no words

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Joe looks in great shape. Much more healthy than I can remember him looking at any other point in recent years. WAG.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Also, Lucha Underground is gun, but it is just so ****ing scary. Some of the stuff they do is just so dangerous. Always worry it's just a matter of time before someone gets seriously hurt.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah so it was a pretty great show

Payback, a good Raw, Unstoppable and Joe's debut. One of the better WWE weeks in recent memory.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, Sara del Rey is honestly the best thing to happen to the Women's division ever.

Here's her taking on Cesaro in CHIKARA, with bonus intro from Estonian ThunderFrog:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah so it was a pretty great show

Payback, a good Raw, Unstoppable and Joe's debut. One of the better WWE weeks in recent memory.
Sasha is one of the best things about NXT. Her and Owens are truly great champions. I'd say they fit their role even better than Rollins fits the WWE champion role.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
OMFG SAMOA ****ING JOE I marked out so hard.

Great show overall, though probably the "worst" NXT special so far. Hideo being injured hurt the Breeze-Balor match. Becky vs Banks was outstanding, one of the best women's matches I've ever seen.
Indeed, two major injuries (Zayn and Itami) would have hurt them. At the same time though, there was the heartbreaking heel turn, the incredible debut, opening match entrances and the women's match of the year (sorry but nothing is beating that Royal Rumble Triple Threat match for me). I know I never shut up about this but NXT really shows the benefits of less TV and far fewer 'special events'. Now they're showing that even main event rematches can be done, with no stipulations and made to not seem stale - you just need to space it out a bit. NXT will not be this good once they lose Zayn, Owens, Balor, Breeze, Itami to the main roster - that'll be the genuine test and I'm fascinated to see how it is. Ideally, I think they should be 'replaced' with main roster veterans - a sort of 'like for like' switch. I think getting in a well-rounded Axel with a sensible gimmick could easily fill the gap replaced by Breeze. As much as I love Breeze, he's been booked like a champ and his gimmick has been kept very sensible and not goofy at all; this sort of treatment could revolutionise a lot of people on the main roster, imo.

Daemon

good day fellas

when I was 5 or so my cousin told me that when Kane removes his mask, his face is so terrible that you will instantly die.

I believed it for years :\