• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Austin's advertising on his podcast are simultaneously hilarious and ridiculously annoying.
Haha yeah he repeats the same thing over and over and over when he does those adverts.

Tolerable because I just sit there listening to it and do the "what" chant.

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So, assuming Punk is telling the truth, who in their right mind would ever want to work with Roidback? Guy sounds dumb and dangerous.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
So, assuming Punk is telling the truth, who in their right mind would ever want to work with Roidback? Guy sounds dumb and dangerous.
It's a tough one. Jericho has come out recently saying what a good guy Ryback is and how he enjoyed working with him. Not sure who to believe really. Perhaps the truth is somewhere between the two positions.

OverratedSanity

It's a tough one. Jericho has come out recently saying what a good guy Ryback is and how he enjoyed working with him. Not sure who to believe really. Perhaps the truth is somewhere between the two positions.
More likely he's a nice guy who ****s up in the ring. Punk didn't accuse him of being malicious, just dumb. I like Ryback actually... manages to get the crowd going which is more than you can say for most of the roster.

But I'm with Jono... that table spot... urgggghh.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Finishing off listening to the Jericho / Cena podcast. The stuff about the heat between himself and Rock is really interesting.

The one thing I wish I saw during the time I have stopped watching is Rock vs. Cena. Not necessarily because it was the one feud I wanted to see or anything, but it just sounds like it had an interesting aspect to it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
More likely he's a nice guy who ****s up in the ring. Punk didn't accuse him of being malicious, just dumb. I like Ryback actually... manages to get the crowd going which is more than you can say for most of the roster.

But I'm with Jono... that table spot... urgggghh.
Yeah, I could believe all of that. I quite like him as well, but I think he needs to add something to his character. His theme music and general gimmick (i.e. actually being referred to as "the big guy") are kind of lame.

Speaking of lame, apparently the New Day got the hell booed out of them on Smackdown this week. Really hope creative nix that whole thing asap because it's wasting 3 guys who can actually be really entertaining when used well.

duffer

Speaking of lame, apparently the New Day got the hell booed out of them on Smackdown this week. Really hope creative nix that whole thing asap because it's wasting 3 guys who can actually be really entertaining when used well.
Yeah, they even asked them what it felt like when the crowd chanted "New Day suck." Their response was some lame **** I can't remember.

OverratedSanity

They've been booed since day 1 and they're turning heel. It's inevitable and Xavier and Kofi even showed signs of it this week. Should be fun. I'm a huge fan of Big E.

duffer

I'm cringing at the thought of the "Prime Time Players" getting a push. They're horrific.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The only way I can see them getting over with that horrible gimmick is by turning them heel somehow. It's just a disaster with things as they are presently.

OverratedSanity

I'm glad there are atleast some new tag teams in the picture though. That 3-4 month stretch where we had a billion Goldust vs Usos vs Matadores 6 man tags was painful.

Kidd-Cesaro ftw.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Finishing off listening to the Jericho / Cena podcast. The stuff about the heat between himself and Rock is really interesting.

The one thing I wish I saw during the time I have stopped watching is Rock vs. Cena. Not necessarily because it was the one feud I wanted to see or anything, but it just sounds like it had an interesting aspect to it.
I loved that they booked it a year in advance

Especially as I had predicted it about two months earlier and been shot down