• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i thought the rock would come in later. is this setting up rock v hhh for next year or something

Spikey

after the first tombstone i thought it should end there but credit to each of them it kicked up a notch after that

Spikey

i dont know who rollins cashes in against. i suspect it will be reigns which is straight up crazy. surely the only way reigns beats brock is with interference

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can't believe you ruined it for yourself that there was a cash in

Just logged on for work. I want to die. Was worth it though

Spikey

Can't believe you ruined it for yourself that there was a cash in

Just logged on for work. I want to die. Was worth it though
Seth was the second highest trending topic for me. was obvious, particularly after the battle royal got moved. OS's post in the day thread confirmed it. dont know how it happens yet

"suplex city bitch"

OverratedSanity

Got in 45 minutes late for work because I wanted to watch the finish and was hoping for a cash in coz Rollins lost. Creamed myself when his music hit. Good mania overall, which people are severely overrating on the webz because of the ridiculously low expectations.

Spikey

Ok that was really well done. I didnt like how Reigns just took over the match after one whip into the ring post but the decision to make it a triple threat and to cover Reigns was really good

Spikey

Still don't like that they spent most of the past 2 months making Rollins look weak as **** though. Really should have defeated Orton in convincing fashion

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Still don't like that they spent most of the past 2 months making Rollins look weak as **** though. Really should have defeated Orton in convincing fashion
Disagree, so many stories open to them with him having lost but won the title. Next few months could be incredible

Not sure if bollocks but a couple of my mates last night said there was talk of a Cena-Bryan midcard title feud and possible reunification, that has a lot of promise.

OverratedSanity

Rollins is the scaredy cat slimy opportunistic heel anyway. He didn'tt really need to be booked strong at all, especially with the MITB in his hand all the time.