• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Given how bad the build up to this main event, I cant think how it could have gone better. It wasnt bad at all.
I think it was a decent event overall.

Shri

Mr. Glass
**** slept too longand missed everything.Was really looking forward to it. Should watch the RAW at least. The crowd is ****ing fantastic for the RAW after wrestlemania always.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
that was a cool rko but not a cool result. interjection by security was actually pretty ok and it probably should have ended there. a particularly bad result if they plan for rollins to cash in tonight
Not really. It's perfectly all right for the chicken**** heel to lose a match and cash in on the same night. It works.

OverratedSanity

It's quite amazing how we get all the wrestling stuff free on ten. Till it was delayed by two weeks, it was okay. Now it's live and so a steal.
Yeah but the 9.99 is for the network which has every single PPV they've ever done. It's insane value... gonna be ages before we get it :(

Spikey

starting from when I left off. Which means

King: im glad these two arent mind readers
Cole: why
King: coz i'd get slapped a lot
Cole: hahaha

goddamnit

I see Rollins is trending on twitter so uh oh

Spikey

was pretty worried this was gonna be like a 3 minute pushover when AJ was dead or whatever outside the ring but it turned into a pretty solid match

also i have well and truly be spoiled re rollins cashing in

Spikey

have now started Rusev-Cena match

JOHN CENA SUCKS
**** that US military is awesome or whatever promo
Rusev demanding to be introduced fist was a nice touch
Rusev v Brock is gonna happen sometime soon right
Rusev waving the flag is also a nice touch
i love that rusev doesnt wrestle with shoes on
Cena's leg drop off the rope is pretty cool
"YOU CANT BEAT ME JOHN CENA" then knee to head. luv u rusev
lana just threw her shoe into the ring to break up the submission. these guys are the best. so good
OH SH - me when Rusev went to the top rope
Gonna suck so much when Cena wins this
hahahha john just did a stunner. fair play
the accolade is pretty magical. liked how cena broke out of it. cena cant win this via submission. he just cannot.
well ****.
lana and rusev better stay together :(
2 matches and 90 or so minutes left. they really really telegrpahed Rollins' cash-in didnt they