• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
How much did you ****s by this for? I get it for less than 2 dollars a month for subscribing 3 sports channels. Add all raw/smackdown/champions league footy and sports in that. Too good value.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The Bret Hart return had so much humiliation. This was a proper match with a shaking of hands. Sting wasn't disgraced or any thing. I loved his entry and how he stacked up against Triple H though he has aged obviously.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I bit the bullet and got the Network. I cant work out if I am enjoying this or not. My kids are loving it though, even the ****ty Terminator entrance.