• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Tbf I've not watched regularly enough to really say what he's like these days. He was really good in his initial run a few years ago though. Added a lot of credibility to things.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tbf I've not watched regularly enough to really say what he's like these days. He was really good in his initial run a few years ago though. Added a lot of credibility to things.
The whole 3 commentator thing doesnt really do anyone any favours

OverratedSanity

Watching the nWo episode of The Monday Night war series, and in the part about the Hogan heel turn, the expression of people in the audience changes mid leg-drop. So good :laugh:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Tazz was a decent heel co-commentator imo. Not quite Lawler levels, but good. I guess great commentators are a bit like great wrestlers, or any other athlete, they don't just grow on trees, but eventually they come around. So I guess we'll get someone good again one day. Need the WWE to relax a bit on what commentators are allowed to say etc... though. Everything sounds really scripted and unnatural these days, for mine.

Not a fan of Micheal Cole especially though. He's fine most of the time, but think he sounds rubbish when it comes to calling the really big moments.

OverratedSanity

I think the current commentators are trying to recreate the gold bickering between Monsoon and Heenan with the frequent quarrels in the combox. Unfortunately it comes off as forced and isn't anywhere near as funny as that duo.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
JBL is fine imo.

Matt Striker has been quality since leaving WWE too. Gun on Lucha Underground (mostly).