• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, really good read that. Actually got me more excited about WM than the actual WM build up somehow.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

TWO ****ING DAYS BITCHES

Shame mb isn't about anymore. Thread not the same without him. Stuck with sledger and his warblings.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, the rest will be decent but much like 2 years ago Mania has 4 main event matches and I am gagging for them all. I've watched less wrestling in the past 12 months than for a few years but let's be honest, if we're not all sold on Mania by default anyway as WWE fans then we certainly were the day after last year's. Been so excited. Come on Cena! :cool:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So, time for part two. I have asked for the previous one closed as suggested by Jack.

Seeing as its a new thread let's do a quick WWE title roll call.

WWE Champion: John Cena
World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton
US Champion: Kofi Kingston
IC Champion: Wade Barrett
Tag Champs: Big Show and Kane
Divas Champ: Brie Bella (I think it's Brie anyway)

I think Sting is TNA Champ, no idea about ROH.

Anyway, as you were...
Pre-Mania roll call:

WWE Champion - CM Punk
World Heavyweight Champion - Daniel Bryan
US Champion - Santino Marella
IC Champion - Cody Rhodes
Tag Champs - Primo & Epico
Divas Champ - Beth Phoenix

Bit of an Internet wet dream with the world champs there, anyway, my new wrestling year's resolution will be to get back to my previous activity levels in this thread.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, the rest will be decent but much like 2 years ago Mania has 4 main event matches and I am gagging for them all. I've watched less wrestling in the past 12 months than for a few years but let's be honest, if we're not all sold on Mania by default anyway as WWE fans then we certainly were the day after last year's. Been so excited. Come on Cena! :cool:
#sneakerstoasses

Let's Go Cena!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Rooting for the wrestler at wrestlemania, shocking innit. Rock brings it via satellite. WAC.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Rooting for the wrestler at wrestlemania, shocking innit. Rock brings it via satellite. WAC.
Still brings it. Tis more than you do, ****.

Nah, in all seriousness I don't mind. Probably would prefer Rock for old times' sake. But it's all about the spectacle really, doesn't much matter who wins.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, all round good stuff. Shame that Bryan and Sheamus got no air time at all really., and wasn't too keen on the way the Rock/Cena match ended, but really enjoyed it on the whole. Will write up fully tomorrow.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Don't think there was anything wrong with the match tbh. Rock a bit rusty perhaps, but kind of understandable. Much as I was pulling for the Rock, got to say the decision to put him over at this stage appears questionable, guess we'll have to see what happens on RAW tomorrow.

akilana

International 12th Man
I don't really mind the match.. I think the Rock was ok and can't expect more from these two in the ring but it's the build up that killed a lot of interest. Couldn't find out why they were fighting for. I'm here and you're not here thing was the worst piece of **** ever and hearing that everyday with that goofy smile wasn't the best thing.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So I log onto wwe.com to see what you ****s are talking about and I see a Diamond Dallas Page toy figurine.

Soooooooooooo good.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Some interesting results where four of WWE's biggest stars (HHH, Cena, Orton and Jericho) had their colours lowered

Really makes you wonder where the first 2 are headed from here as any future successes will be discounted until they beat their biggest rivals and that isnt going to happen anytime soon

IMO, they damaged the "brands" of HHH and Cena last night but maybe that was part of the price that the WWE had to pay to get Rock and Taker back in the ring