• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
dan turning heel?
Sorry but Jono being the face here would be ****ed up, like some of these examples

Hogan-Andre WM3 - Andre wanted a title shot ffs but hogan was too scared
Hogan-Savage WM5 - hogan was definitely trying to put his yellow dick in Liz
Boss Man-Nailz circa 92 - when Nailz was in prison, boss man used to beat him. And yet Nailz is somehow the bad guy in all of this
Punk-hardy 09 - Punk the clean living guy who cashed in his opportunity. Jeff the drug ravaged loser who couldn't stand defeat.

More as I think of them but Jono is in esteemed company here

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
And seeing as you hate PG Raw I can only assume you never watched it before 97...
Nothing PG about Taker putting people in bodybags and ressurecting from the dead live at Rumble 94 :ph34r:

Just admit that Trips is a douche to people he doesn't like ffs. such a mark

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nothing PG about Taker putting people in bodybags and ressurecting from the dead live at Rumble 94 :ph34r:

Just admit that Trips is a douche to people he doesn't like ffs. such a mark
Yeah, I'm the mark, the guy who thinks what he says on screen isn't real, yep, that's a mark. Jesus. Such an Xpac fan.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
6 man tag

duffer, OS, Jono vs. sledger, GIMH and dan

non-Trips fanboys vs. Trips fanboys and the third man (third dan?).

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I remember the days when every week the main event of RAW/SD was always a 6 man tag. Man, those were great.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
6 man tag

duffer, OS, Jono vs. sledger, GIMH and dan

non-Trips fanboys vs. Trips fanboys and the third man (third dan?).
Gonna bring out Humorous Hugh Morris' No Laughing Matter Moonsault. On Hogan, aka GIMH.

Agent TBY

International Captain
I remember the days when every week the main event of RAW/SD was always a 6 man tag. Man, those were great.
I miss the Shield. It's kinda amazing how they almost single-handedly kept TV going for over a year.

Unless you meant something else...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I miss the Shield. It's kinda amazing how they almost single-handedly kept TV going for over a year.

Unless you meant something else...
Haha, actually I meant around 2000 when the main event would often be Rock and Hardys/Dudleys/Undertaker & Kane vs HHH/DX/Edge & Christian etc...

But yeah, I was thinking the other day about how I miss the Shield as well tbf.