• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Even HHH admitted in the Stone Cold network interview that he himself isn't sure if the streak should've ended that day or not. There's so many positives and negatives for both sides of the argument.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah Trips wouldn't have ended the streak that way. is obvious he'd do a few things differently if not for Vince actually, was quite clear from the podcast.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Trips wouldn't have ended the streak that way. is obvious he'd do a few things differently if not for Vince actually, was quite clear from the podcast.
Yeah, probably would've gone over Taker at WM 30 in Taker vs HHH round 4. WAC.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brock Lesnar In Attendance At UFC 184 - WrestlingInc.com

Maybe a sign of him cosying up to UFC and potentially leave WWE. Seeings as he'd have as many fights with UFC as he would with WWE part-time on a full time PFC
contract, they're welcome to him :ph34r:
The heavyweight division in the UFC is hardcore now. Even the guys outside the top ten are dangerous. Brock's got it easy now, going back and getting to the top is more difficult than ever.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I listened to the most recent Austin podcast last night, and though I think he's a gun, **** me he talks a lot of **** and rambles on and on and on... It's not so bad when he has a guest, but when it's just him he just jabbers on about all sorts of crap. I guess that's the nature of having a 90 minute slot to fill and only and your voice to fill it with, I guess.

Have listened to Jericho's a lot recently as well (which I prefer tbh), and what really struck me is that it's so difficult to get used to actual wrestlers openly using terminology like "push" and "over" and so on. Because the use of these terms is strictly a no go on TV because of kayfabe reasons etc... it's so weird to hear these guys reeling them off so freely. Really does feel like breaking the 4th wall.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
How funny would it have been if the streak had ended via screwjob. Taker would actually have killed Vince

I'm sure a lot of people actually thought it was an unplanned ending because it was such a shock

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The reaction was just amazing. This guy in particular is an absolute hero:

:laugh:

Never fails to crack me up.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I listened to the most recent Austin podcast last night, and though I think he's a gun, **** me he talks a lot of **** and rambles on and on and on... It's not so bad when he has a guest, but when it's just him he just jabbers on about all sorts of crap. I guess that's the nature of having a 90 minute slot to fill and only and your voice to fill it with, I guess.

Have listened to Jericho's a lot recently as well (which I prefer tbh), and what really struck me is that it's so difficult to get used to actual wrestlers openly using terminology like "push" and "over" and so on. Because the use of these terms is strictly a no go on TV because of kayfabe reasons etc... it's so weird to hear these guys reeling them off so freely. Really does feel like breaking the 4th wall.
Austin interviewing Vince and Trips was the weirdest. I reckon Austin and Trips discussing how Trips was supposed to win the 96 KOTR was one of the weirder things I can remember. Was so surreal.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The reaction was just amazing. This guy in particular is an absolute hero:

:laugh:

Never fails to crack me up.
Haha man there were so so many good reaction. I remember when it first happened and the reactions hit the net. But that is just head and shoulders the best. Those eyes... :laugh:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha man there were so so many good reaction. I remember when it first happened and the reactions hit the net. But that is just head and shoulders the best. Those eyes... :laugh:
I think what sets it apart from the rest is that most of the other reactions show people who are extremely surprised/shocked. This guy looks as if he literally cannot understand what has happened, and that he is absolutely terrified because of it. WAG though. The more people like him in wrestling crowds the better as far as I'm concerned.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol, reading this thread and can see why a bull****ter like Vince hates the internet.