Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1119 of 1126 FirstFirst ... 11961910191069110911171118111911201121 ... LastLast
Results 16,771 to 16,785 of 16885
Like Tree2284Likes

Thread: *Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

They all said "Hallo," and felt awkward and unhappy suddenly, because it was a sort of good-bye they were saying, and they didn't want to think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Tbh, it's something you truly need to see for yourself to understand how wonderfully cooked it really was.
    Yeah, I'm not sure it can be described in words tbh.

Bray is Braun's first feud after becoming champion. Just had a fairly heated discussion with mates about it, and I was the only one of the opinion that it's a good thing. They were of the opinion that Braun's first challenger should've been Nak (who he just spent months destroying) or Sheamus (who's cold as cold could be right now). Keen to hear peoples thoughts...I feel like Bray is the only logical choice, and it's a far more compelling story than anything else they can realistically run right now.

They all said "Hallo," and felt awkward and unhappy suddenly, because it was a sort of good-bye they were saying, and they didn't want to think about it.
    Nakamura is nothing more than a jobber these days. His stock has crashed massively over the last two years or so. It's really sad tbh, but he seems to be enjoying his life in the US, so fair play to him. There would be no heat on him v Braun at all at this stage.

Sheamus... yeah not interested in that either.

Fiend is perfectly ok oppo, but maybe a bit soon. Not sure either of them can really absorb the loss at this stage either.

Braun vs Bryan would have been good I reckon.

Yeah, exactly. I will admit it's a bit soon...but realistically, where else do they go? Roman is out for the immediate future, and DB is still wrapped up in the IC title picture. Would've loved Bryan and Braun, DB can get a good match out of a broom. Agree neither can take the loss...but would take Bray over Braun any day of the week

Oh yeah, very much doubt they will job out the Fiend again anytime soon, which means Braun will again take the L, and go back to being a perennial loser.

That ship has sailed, imo. He's always the perennial loser for me, just like Bray WAS until his character metamorphosis. Beating Billy G in 2 minutes doesn't change that in reality, he can't win the big one

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    Braun is like Kane or the Big Show, what was the longest title reign either had?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    420 BLAZE IT
    [Zorax on Burgey]
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Wish I could articulate myself all over your face tbh
    And they say romance is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Braun is like Kane or the Big Show, what was the longest title reign either had?
    Kane's longest was the one around 2010 I guess.

Same with Taker. Rarely, if ever, had a long run with the title

WWE Title
    Big Show - 50 days, 28 days
    Kane - 1 day

World Heavyweight
    Big Show - 1 day, 72 days
    Kane - 154 days

Braun will be lucky to hold it for a month.

Request Your Custom Title Now! honestbharani's Avatar
    The monster good guy characters can make decent transitional champs when you don't want some of your big faces to take the L but I feel like they can also make great long single term champs while you build up the rest of the roster. I hope they try something like that with Braun. The crowds seemed to love him till they had live shows.
    We miss you, Fardin. :(. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    In the end, I think it's so utterly, incomprehensibly boring. There is so much context behind each innings of cricket that dissecting statistics into these small samples is just worthless. No-one has ever been faced with the same situation in which they come out to bat as someone else. Ever.
    A cricket supporter forever

Member of CW Red and AAAS - Appreciating only the best.

Check out this awesome e-fed:

PWE Efed

A lot of top faces never did tbh. Austin and Rock never really had particularly long runs either. The thrill was always in the chase.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Same with Taker. Rarely, if ever, had a long run with the title
    He did hold it for a bit longer than Show or Kane but yeah not a whole heap longer. It’s something like 400 odd days from 7 runs.

They killed Braun the moment they had him team up with the kid at mania. Completely killed Cesaro and Sheamus as a tag team as well

Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    He did hold it for a bit longer than Show or Kane but yeah not a whole heap longer. It’s something like 400 odd days from 7 runs.
    Undertaker does rank 6th on the list of combined days holding the WHC tbf. Thought he'd be a lot lower than that. Del Rio and Sheamus only marginally above him as well.

Thread Information