• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Niall

International Coach
Triple H said that she's like a superstar, so that's one of the reasons the camera (sometimes phone videos for social media) gets on her. She's a former America's Got Talent contestant, vocalist, musician (saw her play the flute some time last week.) Being the spouse of a wrestler also gets her some cred.

Idk, she's popular and that is what sells (See: Logan Paul)

Her Chelsea Green is great.

I did not see much of Fink so whether she is better than him is a debate I can't participate in, but has their been anyone better in the last 15-20 years of the WWE than her?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
AEW aired some very tame footage of CM Punk putting Jack Perry in a headlock (i.e., of the incident that got him fired from AEW) in a shameless attempt to boost ratings because it was really important for story line reasons.
So we have moved on from the Monday Night Wars to the Khan Klan Feud?

Athlai

Not Terrible
The part that is confusing for me is that in kayfabe, the heel Bucks are the ones showing this and using it to kind of taunt the babyface FTR. But that's kind of showing the person that **** on your company in a positive light?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The part that is confusing for me is that in kayfabe, the heel Bucks are the ones showing this and using it to kind of taunt the babyface FTR. But that's kind of showing the person that **** on your company in a positive light?
Yeah it's totally ****ing backward. TK deserves a lot of credit for the good stuff he does, but he's a total ****ing manchild goof.