• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sir Henry Cooper RIP

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I know there's a boxing thread but I think Our Henry is more worthy of his own thread.
Not one of the all time greats but would certainly have held a world title had there been as many recognised titles as there are today.

Sir Henry Cooper RIP

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"They told me he was bloody fast...... but they didn't tell me he was like ****ing greased lightning"

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just saw it on the ten o'clock news. Very sad.

Barry McGuigan said he'd never really recovered from his beloved wife dying about four years ago.

Would be a cruiserweight by today's standards; had a fighting weight of 13st 4lbs for most of his career.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fine fighter and played his part in one of boxing's greatest folk tales.

RIP.