• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which two sides would you like to see promoted to the Premier League?

Please select the TWO sides you would like to see promoted to the Premier League

• Norwich and Cardiff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Norwich and Swansea

• Norwich and Millwall

• Cardiff and Reading

• Cardiff and Nottingham

• Cardiff and Millwall

• Cardiff and Hull

• Cardiff and Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Very close battle to see who will get there. Again, it's what you'd like to see.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Norwich and Reading. Definitely don't want Cardiff or Swansea fans visiting Manchester next year.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Just found out that Fox Sports is showing Leeds vs Burnley on Saturday Night! Awesome.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Voted Norwich and Burnley but scrap Burnley and replace with Reading, just because fertang is a gun

Anyone who votes for any of the following will be dealt with accordingly:

Cardiff
Leeds
Millwall
Swansea

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
My mate supports Cardiff. Wouldn't mind Milwall in there either, but mainly for the lolz.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cardiff or Millwall making the Prem is the footballing equivalent of the BNP winning a seat in the General Election

Never been to Cardiff away but they've always been ****s up here. Millwall though, been there, was a bit scary. And stood inside a pub and watched them trash it one Friday night at PP. ****ing horrible ****s.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Do not want

Leeds
Cardiff
Burnley
Millwall
Hull

Don't hate Swansea cos a mate supports them who is a top bloke but I can see why people don't like them.

Reading and Swansea/Norwich for me

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reading and Tranmere.

Reading as a mate of mine follows them (was born there) and Tranmere purely for the LOLs.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Reading and Tranmere.

Reading as a mate of mine follows them (was born there) and Tranmere purely for the LOLs.
The lols would be all mine as we steamed six or seven past whichever clown Man U had in goal that day

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Voted Norwich and Burnley but scrap Burnley and replace with Reading, just because fertang is a gun

Anyone who votes for any of the following will be dealt with accordingly:

Cardiff
Leeds
Millwall
Swansea
This plus Hull in the blacklist.

Most importantly, however, no Welshmen.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Already got to put up with Colin next season, so please not Cardiff.

Expecting Norwich - Coventry to be on the Beeb on the last day of the season, I'll be supporting the Canaries.