• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which two sides would you like to see promoted to the Premier League?

Please select the TWO sides you would like to see promoted to the Premier League

• Norwich and Cardiff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Norwich and Swansea

• Norwich and Millwall

• Cardiff and Reading

• Cardiff and Nottingham

• Cardiff and Millwall

• Cardiff and Hull

• Cardiff and Leicester

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really looking forward to seeing QPR in the EPL as it will be a just reward for such a fine upstanding member of the sporting community as Flavio Briatore

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Predicated as much on who I don't want up, really.

No Welsh - eff off to your own league, eh?

Millwall & Leeds have ****s for fans (Millwall invariably used to smash up a Cambridge pub in the days when we were in the same division) and, in the Dirtys' case, Ken Bates for owner chairman, so no.

Like to see Norwich up because East Anglia needs a Prem team and then, ideally, either the Royals or the Trees. Forest have won the European Cup more times than the whole of France, so really should be in the top flight, but fred is a good egg, so will go for them.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You also need them tbf. Rangers wouldn't be half as big a club without their rivalry with Celtic, and vice-versa.

ripper868

International Coach
Cardiff and Swansea - More non English things in an English Competition the better - e.g. the ashes

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Always had a soft spot for the Forest. Norwich gave us Sutton all those years ago and for that I thank them.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
In my defence, Leeds were always a soft spot team thanks to Kewell and Viduka. I feel as though they'd make the league more interesting. Cardiff is only due to me <3'ing Craig Bellamy.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
As long as it's not Cardiff I really couldn't give a monkey's. That said, wouldn't mind Reading going up, should lend support to the local side and so on.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Very excited for the playoffs. Not sure who I think will make the leap though.