• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which three teams would you like to see relegated from the Premier League?

Which three sides would you like to be relegated from the Premier League?

• Birmingham, Blackburn, Blackpool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birmingham, Blackburn, Wigan

• Birmingham, Blackpool, Wolves

• Birmingham, Blackpool, West Ham

• Blackburn, Blackpool, Wolves

• Blackburn, Blackpool, West Ham

• Blackpool, Wigan, Wolves

• Blackpool, Wigan, West Ham

• Blackpool, Wolves, West Ham

• Wigan, Wolves, West Ham

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
As it says on the packet. :) It's not who you think will, but who you'd like to see make the drop.

Holding onto Blackpool. :(

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
B****
Everton
Man U

Of the current lot - not fussed. Don't like Blackpool and the place is a ****hole but I like Holloway so them staying up would be a good thing.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Birmingham are the only team down there I actively want to see relegated.

Have a soft spot for the Irons, so they can stay; Blackpool staying up would be a great story and they have tried to play football & Blackburn stopped ManUre winning another Prem title once, so they can stay too.

No real issues with either, but that means Wigan and Wolves can quietly leave too.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Any three out of Wolves, Birmingham, Blackburn, West Ham.

Wolves and Birmingham because they play dire football, Blackburn because they deserve it for their board's lolbad managerial decisions, and there's nothing left to like about West Ham.

I've actually softened on Birmingham since they beat Arsenal in the League Cup so I'll go for the other three.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nath doing his chances of securing my BOTM vote no good today with his pro-Millwall and pro-breezeblock filth ramblings.

What are you going to do next, punch my sister in the face? Honestly....

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I don't like the clubs, but I like their football, and angry fun times.

don't leave me

cpr

International Coach
What are you going to do next, punch my sister in the face? Honestly....

If it was my sister that would be a guaranteed vote winner

To go down

Wigan - Like one of their townsfolk on an 18-30 holiday, they are a little nobody who's spent too long in the sun and now look like a lobster, they've drunk too much and are now starting to make a tit of themselves. Now its time to quietly **** off back to the non-entity that is their normal lives.....

Wolves - Dear me, if theres one thing more monotonous and boring that Mick McCarthy's whinging voice, its his teams football

Blackburn - Much as I hate the baby-eater that is Fat Sam, it would be so funny to watch Blackburn go down, because
A) They've been shocking
B) Their chairmen make Mike Ashley seem rational
C) They've been shocking
D) I've never forgiven them for 1995
E) They've been shocking
F) All of the above
G) LOL

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wolves - A team of ****s that play like ****s, managed by a ****
Birmingham - A team of ****s that play like ****s, managed by a ****

Not too bothered out of Blackburn and Wigan, on the basis that Blackburn manage to get more than 40 people to watch one of their games I'll go for them and back Wigan for the drop.