• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NRL 2011 Tipping Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah - live, cheap streaming of sport from the world over direct to my widescreen tv, so no longer having to pay $$$ to Rupes for Foxtel :D

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 26

howardj 7
Somerset 7
Burgey 7
Brumby 6
ripper 6
Clapo 6
alternative 6
Ausage 6
Howsie 5
Mister Wright 5
morgieb 5
BI 5

Final round finished without an enormous flourish. The battle for the spoon and the Knights/Rabbits games were the only two upon which much conjecture occurred. Those with little faith in the Titans were royally rewarded. Kyle failed to tip Friday's games, but as no one got the Panthers/Dragons game incorrect he is awarded with 1 point for the night bringing him to 5.

Overall

howardj 133.8
Brumby 131.8
Somerset 129.10
Howsie 128.7
Mister Wright 122.5
BI 120.7
ripper 120.4
Alternative 119.6
Clapo 118.3
Burgey 117.7
Morgieb 117.5
Ausage 109.2

AND THE WINNER IS, HJ!!! :partytime:punk::drunk::clap: The Eels got him home in the end, but it was a very solid consistent performance throughout the year. Congratulations!

Most importantly thanks to all who tipped this year. After the inevitable early dropoffs the remaining 12 were incredibly solid all year which made it incredibly easy. Well done to all, and I hope to see you back next year :thumbup1::thumbup:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Congrats to howard, well deserved win. Filthy tory swine tho he obviously is.

& fair play to Aussers for the hard yards. I know what a pain it can be at times, so kudos.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Congrats HJ and Brumby for the gold and silver respectively. :) Very happy with third place given my limited rugby league viewing.