• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super 15 2011

Quaggas

State Captain
Lol, Chin up Quaggas...if it's any consolation you're only one point behind the guy in last at our work tipping comp...may happen to be me ftr...would be in 2nd if tipping at work like i do here :dry:
Yeah - just making fun of my own tipping ability, ftr. It's quite hard to follow super rugby consistently in the US; this comp helps a little - so cheers to Somerset in particular.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Blues vs Stormers
Crusaders vs Chiefs
Waratahs vs Lions
Force vs Brumbies
Cheetahs vs Rebels
Sharks vs Bulls

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Great turnaround from the Stormers and that after last weeks **** up - 19-3 down at half-time with no recognised kicker on. Johann Sadie at 13 looks a talent. No Peter Grant = win.

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Great win for the Stormers, like the Chiefs last week they looked completely out of the match at halftime yet produced a fantastic second half performance. Worth even more credit given they were without two of their three best players (De Villiers and Fourie) and had no regular goalkicker for 60 minutes of the match.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Commentators bagging the Waratahs again. Guess 29-12 with five tries isn't good enough.

****s me this "running rugby" mania. If you haven't got the players, settle for winning rugby, eh?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Has had a 5-year career at fly-half. Heaven knows why.

However, L Cronje is out too so that must cut out the replacements. Grant may be poor but not the 4th best fly-half in WP.
Poor man's Willem de Waal but if you want a 90% kicker and not a turnstyle on defence, Grant is your man. Suits the Stormers defence orientated game and he is too slow to be a fully fledged centre.

Cronje and Gary van Aswegen are gone for the forcible future, so Dewaldt Duvenage might have to play 10 again next week if Grant doesn't make it.

ripper868

International Coach
With burgey tbh - The Tah's might not play pretty Rugby but it is winning rugby. If you don't have the cattle you can't cook a steak.