• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Series Hockey, an IPL style 3M$ / Year Push for Hockey in India

jashan83

U19 Captain
Thank you for the support. What other countries play Kabbadi? I'll send a few e-mails off and see what we come up with.
Your league should have primarily Indian Talent. After all it will be the third multimillion dollar Indian league. Yes for the foreign players the countries which play Kabadi are
1. Pakistan ( Most of Indians won't want their players to come)
2. Bangladesh
3. Sri Lanka
4. Iran
5. Japan
6. Nepal
7. Malaysia
8. Thailand

Other Minor Members are
1.Afghanistan
2. Bhutan
3. Cambodia
4. Taiwan
5. Indonesia
6. Kyrgyzstan
7. Maldives
8. Oman
9. South Korea
10. Turkmenistan
11. Austria
12. France
13. Germany
14. Great Britain
15. Italy
16. Norway
17. Spain
18. Sweden
19. Australia
20. USA
21. West Indies

Man you have got loads of choices to pick talent. Don forget to give me a Sweat stake in the profits for this help :laugh:

Now you will ask the source.
Welcome to International Kabaddi Federation :- The Website of International Kabaddi Federation. Do check it out. I am so happy for you 8-):laugh:

jashan83

U19 Captain
Coming back to the topic, whatever is the verdict of case between HI & IHF, all the players of Indian squad that played in Asian Games, World Cup or Commonwealth Games have confirmed to play in WSH.

Even FIH has said it has not power to stop Indian or Foreign players from playing meaning that is just a token resistance. They are probably waiting, because they know IHF has a strong case and will soon win the case. Most players also know the same