• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

National Hockey League Thread

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bring on Thursday (AEST). I can't wait. Been expecting this match up for a few weeks now, just bring it on. Unfortunately didn't get to catch the Bruins/Bolts game 7.

Reckon the tenders will have a huge say on the outcome of the series. Hopefully our speed across the ice will be able to provide enough chances to get shots on goal.

Will be interested to see if Malhotra plays. He was really good for us during the regular season and has been out with an eye injury since March.

Going to be a long few days. Go Nucks go!

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I've been out of touch with this, has the SC Final started yet?

Plan on watching as many of them I can and then the whole of next season properly.

Carn the pens.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
First game's Wednesday (US dates anyway: 8pm ET) - Bruins v Canucks; ie Boston v Seattle suburbs.
Haha, more like Vancouver vs Toronto's suburb. Go Leafs Go!! :ph34r::ph34r:

EDIT: Jokes aside, how awesome would a Toronto vs Vancouver final be. Would be epic. And a Toronto vs Montreal eastern conference final would certainly draw blood. Certainly the best Hockey rivalry by a distance. Can't wait for the Leafs to rise again :( The last few year have been a shame, considering we are the Mecca of Hockey.

Last edited:

Quaggas

State Captain
When I came to the US, I lived in Stony Brook on LI. Since then, I've lived in Detroit, Berkeley (CA) and now NY (Westchester). I'm moving to LA in a couple of months.

BTW, Toronto is a class city.

Spikey

is it 8am or 10am start it's been a very long time since i'll changed US eastern time to our time.

Spikey

all the finals start 8pm - 5pm western time - eastern time don't they? so usually you just switch the am and pm times over and add 2 hours...so 10am start. right?

benchmark00

all the finals start 8pm - 5pm western time - eastern time don't they? so usually you just switch the am and pm times over and add 2 hours...so 10am start. right?
Possibly, getting second hand info here.

Google it ffs.