• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

National Hockey League Thread

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love seeing this retro nucks stuff. Grew up supporting the nucks in the early/mid 90's, McLean, Courtnall, Bure, Lumme, Ronning, Babych, Adams, LINDEN. Fappin'.

benchmark00

The Vancouver goalkeeper has made some unbelievable saves. Holding fort.
Luuuuuuu.

Does Hockey, NHL specifically, have a decent sized following in Australia?
Has a bit of a cult following. You don't hear anything about it in normal sports bulletins unless there's a good fight, but there are plenty of fans of it. Probably due to the hockey playstation games I guess, dunno.

Spikey

Probably the lowest of the 4 American sports/leagues (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL). I only got into due to a family friend who stayed in Vancouver for a bit. One would have been a success if they got some NHL and put it on in prime time though :ph34r:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Luuuuuuu.

Has a bit of a cult following. You don't hear anything about it in normal sports bulletins unless there's a good fight, but there are plenty of fans of it. Probably due to the hockey playstation games I guess, dunno.
Ahh I see, that's awesome. I wish they sold the Cricket Playstation games here, but they don't.

Spikey

don't think i'll ever tire of seeing that goal. everyone having no idea where the puck was and then bam

benchmark00

Funny thing is that the shot, other than being on line, was horrible. Hardly any power, went knuckle style... but fmd.