• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

National Hockey League Thread

uvelocity

International Coach
So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say.

uvelocity

International Coach

New Jersey Devils' David Clarkson (23) slams Florida Panthers' Jonathan Huberdeau (11) into the glass during the first period of a NHL hockey game in Sunrise, Fla., Saturday, March 30, 2013. (J PAT CARTER/AP Photo)

also penguins 15 in a row, signed iginla

Backlash

School Boy/Girl Captain
I watched the end of that game. That was pretty brutal. One of the biggest Game 7 collapses of all time.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Heartbreaking.

Waited nine years for it. Was making all sorts of plans with friends and family about 2nd round tickets once we were up 4-1, even though it would've left each of our wallets down by a 1000 bucks. All that down the drain in a matter of minutes. :(

Can't stand the Bruins.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Heartbreaking.

Waited nine years for it. Was making all sorts of plans with friends and family about 2nd round tickets once we were up 4-1, even though it would've left each of our wallets down by a 1000 bucks. All that down the drain in a matter of minutes. :(

Can't stand the Bruins.
At least you have the Rap... oh.

I'm so sorry.

uvelocity

International Coach
[video=facebook;10152036842739498]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152036842739498&set=vb.800259497&type=2&theater[/video]

Will this work. It's me saying Jesus. Stick was really moving