• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

National Hockey League Thread

Quaggas

State Captain
Well, there's a faint glimmer now for those left coast Canadians.

Meanwhile, we're on the brink too.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this must be even worse for you because you can't start supporting nashville like i will if the nux get knocked out

Quaggas

State Captain
Well, the Blackhawks don't look to hot either, against the Coyotes to boot. Then again, I now live in LA.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
We got both Sedins back and we won!

Is this the first game they were (both) back?

Sorry my ability to follow is limited to box scores.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Went to the Rangers-Sens game 5 in New York over the weekend. Great atmosphere around the city, MSG was buzzin', but still nothing in comparison to the ACC. It's about time playoff hockey returned to Toronto :(

Spikey

**** la

Damien Cox ‏@DamoSpin
Another reason why Mikhail Grigorenko's status is plummeting? "I think he's 20, not 18," said one Western Conference GM.

:D

Spikey

i've been pretty hopeful the season would start on time, but if it's gonna turn into a big-ish battle about what counts as hhr, as well as revenue sharing, i'm not so confident about the season starting on time

benchmark00

If the season doesn't start on time I'll turn up the the Bell Centre anyway and just riot the **** out of it, Nucks style.